Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Arrow Tools and Fuel

This thread is for reporting problems concerning any of the tools or fuel. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide:

Chapter 20: Fuel Everything you need to know about fuel is included here.

Chapter 21: Tools Everything you need to know about tools is included here.

Important Things To Remember About The Tools On Your Farm

1. Any of the tools will work on other peoples farms, including the coin tools. These tools MUST be in storage for this to work.

2. You can access your tools from the extended toolbox, there isn't any need to take them out of storage.

Important Things To Remember About Fuel

1. The fuel station will gather ALL your fuel and add it to your tank when you refuel. Meaning, the station will take the fuel from your gift box AND from your storage.

2. When you refuel, the Fuel Station will REPLACE the fuel you currently have rather than ADD TO IT. So, make sure all your fuel is used up before refueling.

3. You only will be able to refuel once a day. Click on the fuel station icon and at the bottom of the pop-up you will notice that it tells you when you can refuel again. Example: You will be able to refuel in 5 hours and twenty minutes.

4. If it seems you are using fuel quicker than expected, Please remember that loading facilities with the load all tools will use fuel, and also fuel is sold in the Gas Station service facility, which you can uncheck so it's not used there.

Missing a tool? Please read the first post HERE

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jul 24 2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old Jan 23 2014, 10:52 PM

It finally worked! Thank you very much.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5078&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 24 2014, 01:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootTootTootsie View Post
It finally worked! Thank you very much.
You are welcome. Glad it worked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2014, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default fuel

I keep running out of fuel and I don't use that much.
Old Jan 28 2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Fregeau View Post
I keep running out of fuel and I don't use that much.

Hi! fuel is used in lot of tools, you can read more about this in the following thread from the Official Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Also, if you have the Gas Station which is a service facility, it is loaded with fuel tanks so you are selling them and perhaps you dont have enough tanks when you need to refuel. If you have the tool to load that service facility, uncheck the fuel tanks from it or if you load the Gas Station without tools, dont load the fuel tanks.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 29 2014, 01:37 PM

Default problems purchasing this is my 3rd time to ask for help

I am having problems in purchasing tool. I had purchased all the tools up to the silver harvest sow plow, I sold the ones I did not need not knowing that you would add more tools and selling the ones we don't need would complicate the issue. I purchase the next green harvest plow sow trying to get back up to silver and brown. the game shows the action but does not load the tool or deduct the cash. This is my third time to contact for help since Thanksgiving and I have not even received even a reply. From Slashkey.
and getting er by the day.
Old Jan 29 2014, 02:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by richey808@charter.net View Post
I am having problems in purchasing tool. I had purchased all the tools up to the silver harvest sow plow, I sold the ones I did not need not knowing that you would add more tools and selling the ones we don't need would complicate the issue. I purchase the next green harvest plow sow trying to get back up to silver and brown. the game shows the action but does not load the tool or deduct the cash. This is my third time to contact for help since Thanksgiving and I have not even received even a reply. From Slashkey.
and getting er by the day.
Do you have the green plow, harvester, seeder, and harvest/plow combine?
When you try to purchase does it show green under it when you try to set it down on the farm or does it show red? If it is red then you are not in a clear spot to set it down. It has to be green under it.
You need to contact Support as we don't have any way to check your data to see what is going on. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2014, 12:11 PM

Default Accessing hiring farmers' equipment

I hired farmers to HP for me. I made sure the box was checked allowing them to access my equipment. However, they reported that they couldn't access my tools. Is there a step I or they are missing?
Old Feb 05 2014, 12:27 PM

Default Using employers' tools

I was hired to harvest/plow and before finishing, got a pop up message'employer has no money left'. I couldn't finish and lost my bonus. Did this mean the employer had chosen to let me use his tools and had no fuel. I have all big tools and plenty of fuel, so why couldn't I use my own if indeed the message did imply I could use his. Thanks
Old Feb 05 2014, 12:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyglowbug View Post
I hired farmers to HP for me. I made sure the box was checked allowing them to access my equipment. However, they reported that they couldn't access my tools. Is there a step I or they are missing?
Maybe a step they are missing. If you have the combine for that then it should show for them in place of the Gift Box. They would not need to go into the extended tool box for it. They do have to have fuel too though because they use their own fuel.

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree