Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 14 2018, 05:35 PM

Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
that is the msg i got for two days. will it go away? I need the fac/clients done
Old Mar 14 2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
that is the msg i got for two days. will it go away? I need the fac/clients done

Hi lucie ke

It seems there is a problem for some users posting to Facebook and it appears to be a Facebook issue so we need to wait for them to fix it.

Please note that your posts should still be shown in Farm Town Wall Requests so your friends will be able to work them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 16 2018, 09:21 AM

I always click facilities to help by doing reg work first and then services. Four times this morning I've tried to help friends and am allowed to do their services but not their reg. work facilities - Get the Oops message. Have used memcache cleaner numerous times but does not help. Thanks for the help. Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover.
Old Mar 16 2018, 09:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I always click facilities to help by doing reg work first and then services. Four times this morning I've tried to help friends and am allowed to do their services but not their reg. work facilities - Get the Oops message. Have used memcache cleaner numerous times but does not help. Thanks for the help. Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover.
Hi Zany Clover,

Running memcache won't help you in this case. What you need to look at is the Show Times (Clock), Gamewide section, in the Tool box. That will tell you when you can rework facilities. If it's saying you have already worked the facilites, then it means you have not had an 8hour break from working them, but you have had from services as it's letting you work those.

Please see the first post on page one of this thread for the explanation on reworking facilites.
Old Mar 19 2018, 09:40 PM

Default Cash Out Button Not Working

None of the facilities that cash out inventory are functioning, even though there are quantities still reflected as "used". I've attempted to use multiple browsers ie: firefox, chrome, slimjim( stripped down version of chrome). I've cleared the cache, dumped cookies, even rebooted the computer. Flushed DNS, and still nothing.
Old Mar 19 2018, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy56 View Post
None of the facilities that cash out inventory are functioning, even though there are quantities still reflected as "used". I've attempted to use multiple browsers ie: firefox, chrome, slimjim( stripped down version of chrome). I've cleared the cache, dumped cookies, even rebooted the computer. Flushed DNS, and still nothing.
Hi jerseyguy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities and facility manager.
You need to have fuel to cash out your service facilities.
How to get fuel is explained in the Game Guide chapter about fuel:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2018, 12:56 PM

Default my facilities

Hope you can help me i would like to know if there is a way to do all my facilities all at once it would sure help me please do you have an answear for me thank you
Old Mar 22 2018, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie_1948@outlook.com View Post
Hope you can help me i would like to know if there is a way to do all my facilities all at once it would sure help me please do you have an answear for me thank you
Hi Connie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section of the forums so I could answer you. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions section as that area is for making suggestions on improving the game.
Yes there are ways to do your facilities faster. For one if you haven't found it yet there is a Facility Manager in the far left column of your toolbox, 3rd item up from the bottom of the column. That manager allows you to see all your facilities and work them from that location rather than going to each farm.
There are tools in the store you can buy which will let you work your facilities from a Start All button on each facility rather than having to open them and load each product. There are turbo versions of those tools which let you do all the facilities controlled by that tool at once with the Start All and Load All buttons at the top of the manager.
The tools are listed in the Tools chapter of the Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2018, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default diable product filter.

I'm not seeing where the new filter for showing disabled products is in Facility Manager.
Old Mar 22 2018, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I'm not seeing where the new filter for showing disabled products is in Facility Manager.
Hi rockcandymoutain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Facility Manager.
The new filters are in the Funnel filter. Under the Regular Facilities and the Service Facilities in that filter are drop boxes that have the new filters.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts