Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2018, 06:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I have a super neighbour who owns a multi-planter. Can she plant flowers that I have in storage or gift box? I changed all my gifts for the white lilies and wonder if she can get them out of the storage or gift box and plant them for me. We tried that but it did'nt work. But maybe there is something we did not know. I gave her full access to my farm.
Hi Palmarina,

Super neighbours do not have access to your gifts or storage. They could use their multiplanter to plant new flowers from the store as long as you have given them permissions to design that farm and you have a check mark in the box for "Allow selling and buying items with my coins".
Old Mar 20 2018, 05:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I didn't see this referenced but a question (not a complaint): am I missing something in regards to fuel? I always have plenty of fuel but it's been brought to my attention that when I work another lower level persons' farm that it subtracts from their fuel --- not mine. Is there a way where I can switch that off? I have a fairly new neighbour and she is always running out of fuel. Thanks for any suggestions
Uses her fuel first before using yours. the way the game runs.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F37
Old Mar 20 2018, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I didn't see this referenced but a question (not a complaint): am I missing something in regards to fuel? I always have plenty of fuel but it's been brought to my attention that when I work another lower level persons' farm that it subtracts from their fuel --- not mine. Is there a way where I can switch that off? I have a fairly new neighbour and she is always running out of fuel. Thanks for any suggestions
Hi sestree

As RomanticSoul said, if you have allowed your fuel but your worker has fuel, then they first use their fuel and in case they run out of fuel while working then they can use yours.

It was set this way to help low level players who has few fuel or not fuel at all, so they can continue working the farms they were hired for and using the big tools. If this is a problem for your neighbor, please tell them to work in their own farm first and then go to work yours. This way in case they run out of fuel they will be able to use yours on your farms

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 20 2018, 07:00 PM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5670&farm_ix=0

This is my farm link, I think. I am old and lame, and have come back to FT. I need neighbors!
Old Mar 20 2018, 07:09 PM

I have ran into the same thing. I do not think you can multi plant from the gift box or storage.
Old Mar 20 2018, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandigrandy View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5670&farm_ix=0

This is my farm link, I think. I am old and lame, and have come back to FT. I need neighbors!
Hi Sandigrandy,
This is the thread you post in for help with problems not for requesting neighbors. That thread is called Facebook Neighbor Requests and is in the Social section of the forums.
A link to your farms will not do any good when requesting neighbors. You need a link to your Facebook profile instead so they can send you a friend request as that is required first before you can become neighbors. Instructions on how to get that are in the first post of the thread where you post to request neighbors. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2018, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkharg View Post
I have ran into the same thing. I do not think you can multi plant from the gift box or storage.
Hi burkharg,
You can multiplant from both gifts and storage on your own farm. You go to the item you want to multiplant (as long as the tool is in your storage) and hover mouse over the item. At the bottom you will see a button for multi. Click that and choose the size for the multiplanters you have.
You can not do this as a super neighbor as you will not have access to their gift box or storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2018, 01:17 PM
Account Not Linked

This morning I discovered that I am no longer able to water or fertilize my super neighbors farms and they aren't able to water/fertilize my farm. The tools aren't even showing up like they used to. Is this a problem that is known and being worked on?
Old Mar 22 2018, 01:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbertlemons View Post
This morning I discovered that I am no longer able to water or fertilize my super neighbors farms and they aren't able to water/fertilize my farm. The tools aren't even showing up like they used to. Is this a problem that is known and being worked on?
Hi sherbertlemons,

The only farms you shouldn't be able to water or irrigate as an SN are Quest farms and Private farms, that is a new addition this release. Please check with the farm owner if that's what the problem is in your case.
Old Mar 22 2018, 01:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much! I didn't realize that this was changed and I appreciate your quick response!

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, edit settings, friend search, friends list, invite, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions