Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 13 2018, 05:33 PM

Right now I can't even get on my farm. It is not just slow, but non existent.
Old Feb 13 2018, 05:35 PM

Just to clarify, I get the top banner with the gifts etc but nothing else. All my other tabs with other sites are fine.
Old Feb 13 2018, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Just to clarify, I get the top banner with the gifts etc but nothing else. All my other tabs with other sites are fine.
Hi WingmanFarm,
I moved your posts to the subject thread about not loading problems.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2018, 09:48 PM

My home page will not load. I have followed all your instructions doing them once a day and it is still not coming in. I unloaded the flash player and loaded it. I mcleared all the cookies and coach. what else can I do?
Old Feb 14 2018, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay wadley View Post
My home page will not load. I have followed all your instructions doing them once a day and it is still not coming in. I unloaded the flash player and loaded it. I mcleared all the cookies and coach. what else can I do?
Hi Kay Wadley,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What are you seeing when you try to load your farms?
What browser are you using?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2018, 10:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Banned

I have a super neighbor that comes into work my farms. She is now not able to get into things as she gets a msg that her IP Address has been banned. She is from the Phillipines. She seems to not be able to get into here also so am asking for her. She has no idea what she did to cause this so any help would be appreciated.
Old Feb 16 2018, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
I have a super neighbor that comes into work my farms. She is now not able to get into things as she gets a msg that her IP Address has been banned. She is from the Phillipines. She seems to not be able to get into here also so am asking for her. She has no idea what she did to cause this so any help would be appreciated.
Hi Heartnrose,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
We do not have any way to ban IP addresses for Farm Town itself as for that you have to go through Facebook.

Is she able to get into Facebook?
Is she sure it is her IP that was banned and not that she did something in the game that caused her to be banned like using a bot?

Send me a private message with her username for the forums and her IP address and I will check why she can't get into here.
Old Feb 16 2018, 12:35 PM

Default Nothing working

I have done every thing any of you have posted to try to fix the problem of my home page not loading, now I am getting this message "An error has occurred. Please try again later". I have cleared the coach several times, I have down loaded the flash, taken it off and downloaded it again several times. I have nothing being blocked, no firewall. I have not gotten any messages back of not working at all. The gift page loads and the neighbors page load then the show up with An error has occurred. Please try again later. Either its your settings or facebooks but I'm sick of trying to correct when I done everything you suggest several days in a row.
Old Feb 16 2018, 12:49 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay wadley View Post
I have done every thing any of you have posted to try to fix the problem of my home page not loading, now I am getting this message "An error has occurred. Please try again later". I have cleared the coach several times, I have down loaded the flash, taken it off and downloaded it again several times. I have nothing being blocked, no firewall. I have not gotten any messages back of not working at all. The gift page loads and the neighbors page load then the show up with An error has occurred. Please try again later. Either its your settings or facebooks but I'm sick of trying to correct when I done everything you suggest several days in a row.
Hi kay wadley,

When you say your home page is not loading, do you mean your farm is not loading? Which browser are you using? If you are using Firefox, Opera or Chrome, go to the following thread and look up the instructions for allowing flash in those browsers as any update to a browser can change them >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

For your error message when you collect gifts. Did you also check your cookie settings? You may have to add some sites to exceptions in order for the gifts to work correctly. You'll find those instructions in the link above as well. Was it browser caches you cleared or the memcache? If you did not try the memcache please do so. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that has corrected the gifting error message.

If you have already tried all of that and you are still getting the error message then you will need to report that to support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 16 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old Feb 17 2018, 06:45 PM

Angry

PLEASE letme know why I can't get into my farms. I've been playing this game for almost a decade, and NEVER had anything like this happen before. I have invested a lot of time and money into this and I am devastated that I can't play it.. Thank you for your time, and for any help you can give me.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen