Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8054 View Post
So when is the sell directly to farmers going to be enabled? It was supposed to happen today. Its now 9:40pm ET and still no joy.

ok does anyone know if a deal can be altered when trying to buy from another farmer?

if i want to buy something and someone offers to sell me 500 of it, can i alter deal to only buy 250?

can the price be haggled in the offer?

or does all that have to be done by refusing a deal you dont want and having to type to them what you want exactly, and how much?

If i offer to sell something at 50% over market, is that what they see, and do they have the option to request a lower price in the offer i sent them?
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:24 PM

Thank you so very much. It took me awhile for me to figure out the special oils.
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Fifty levels would be fine, but I am with those who would like two or three more farms available ONLY for farm coins. Keep the game from being as easy as taking out a credit card. Or, if the devs decide that enlargement is a good way to pay their bills..... make it for BIG FT$$... maybe $50 or more per level.

Oh yeah.... and I need more "stuff" that I can maybe buy.

This is my reply to StoneFace.............

Okay sorry if I misunderstand your post. But you say the new farms should be purchased only with coins? You're nuts! Personally, I will buy the Farm Cash for things I want and the farms as well as upgrades for them are included. I only do it because it's unreasonable to me to pay millions by using coins. If I want to I should have that choice. I may complain about buying FC but at the end of the day it's my choice to buy it and I do without anyone holding a gun to my head but who has the right to tell me I can't upgrade my farms with it?

Well I see you might have woke up on the wrong side of the farm.

I am not nuts. But I am entitled to my opinion as we try to simply discuss the "complaints" of others.

Since I am not the developer, I can hardly TELL anyone how to play the game. Too bad the forum is so full of complaints and not so full of solutions or suggestions to the complaints.

You have the choice to play under the guidelines and the limitations of the game or not to play.... just as I do. Personally I think the game has become much easier than ever. Reaching a billion coins is quite easy. Buying (for FTcash) is also quite easy.

My suggestion - to use coin only - also included making the FTcash cost higher as one progresses through the game. My opinion.

Seems like whatever the developers do, some one complains with a comment that it "is not fair" or maybe "it is too expensive" or "it is unreasonable".

I thought that most posters here were civil..... my mistake.

Old Oct 23 2010, 09:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Great Idea ..but have a problem.. I feel the market should be broken into two areas... One area hiring workers and another area for people that just want to sell crops to market place or other farmers.

It can some time every active in the market place that if you message crops wanted, your message will only stay visible for a few seconds before it scrolls off the screen because so many are messaging for work or wanting workers.

Another disadvantage that most don't know you can sell to other farmers

Maybe 'The Inn' could be the meeting place for Private selling of crops etc

Valdoe
Agree - it's a pain to keep trying to hire people when they aren't there to work. Also not sure why I'd sell in the marketplace, but I might well want to buy.

Great updates though
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Nope, the reports about the oil refinery being missing are true.. I have one on each of my farms (different accounts) and they are all missing. Considering I have a brand new laptop with no cache to speak of, none of the other stuff that goes with having to clean cache, clear macromedia files.. I to have no oil refineries. Please fix this bug...

Otherwise, as always, an awesome update.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:51 PM

Level:
XP:

am i reading right....... you can now buy and sell your crops to individuals?? can you sell to your neighbors or do you have to sell in the market only?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 23 2010, 09:54 PM

Thanks for all of the updates. I look forward to more farms and definitely more levels. I'm at 135 and holding.
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
Nope, the reports about the oil refinery being missing are true.. I have one on each of my farms (different accounts) and they are all missing. Considering I have a brand new laptop with no cache to speak of, none of the other stuff that goes with having to clean cache, clear macromedia files.. I to have no oil refineries. Please fix this bug...

Otherwise, as always, an awesome update.
can you view them on other peoples farms???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 23 2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
am i reading right....... you can now buy and sell your crops to individuals?? can you sell to your neighbors or do you have to sell in the market only?

If you click on the avatar of any.... any.... farmer, you have the added option to sell to that farmer. To buy, they would have to click on your avatar.

The last I checked, the message is shown that says this option will be available "later today".

I already have neighbors lined up to "help" me dispose of over $30 million in Champagne barrels, and there are products I am in need of too.

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney