Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2015, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
I still think there is an issue with palm oil. this morning my factory manager ingredient list showed I was short. I got a bonus of palm oil and looked at the ingredient planner again. It did NOT show I was low. I had enough to fill 1 Brazialian restaurant which I have.

I filled my factories and it would NOT fill the Brazilian restaurant to 100% capacity. I opened the restaurant and looked at each item - I was short on Palm oil. went back to the ingredient planner and I had plenty. Enough time had NOT passed for some to have been produced.

So please have someone look into this. I should have been able to fill the Brazlian restaurant

I just now tried to manually start the items in the Brazilian restaurant manually thinking maybe since there is palm oil in my storage that might work. No it still say I don't have enough Palm oil. According to the ingredient planner it takes 224 palm oil to fill the restaurant I have 576 showing on the ingredient planner. However I looked in my storage and there is NO palm oil stored at all

so now I just looked in my storage and it does show the palm oil. I will refill my factories later and see whether it will fill the brazilian restaurant or not
Hi mpwhitford,
I think part of the problem is that the bonus batches don't finish processing and returning the products to your storage quick enough for the ingredient planner to see the difference. If I have shortages when I am ready to load facilities, I click the Start All, then close the facility manager, restart my farms, open facility manager and click the start all again. That forces the bonus products to finish processing and can be used to finish loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2015, 12:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mpwhitford,
I think part of the problem is that the bonus batches don't finish processing and returning the products to your storage quick enough for the ingredient planner to see the difference. If I have shortages when I am ready to load facilities, I click the Start All, then close the facility manager, restart my farms, open facility manager and click the start all again. That forces the bonus products to finish processing and can be used to finish loading.
yes but the ingredient planner didn't show I was short on palm oil. it showed I had plenty of it to fill the restaurant. The first thing I do when I decide to post is look to see if I am short on any ingredients. Actually I guess I'm a bit anal about checking the ingredient planner - I rarely if ever post if it shows I am short on something.

this morning when I posted it was a private post for 4 neighbors who don't have trains so I gave them a chance to work my factories with no competition form the people who DO have trains. So I plan on topping off my factories. If I have the same issue then clearly something is amiss. right now my storage shows 1479 palm oil. the ingredient planner shows I have enough of all ingredients to post and only 228 palm oil is needed.

maybe it was a fluke I don't know. but if it happens when I post again then there is definitely a problem. I'll keep you posted and thank you for your response

Ok the issue seemed to have worked itself out. won't pretend to understand what happened but it's working now.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Feb 04 2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old Feb 04 2015, 11:17 PM

Each time I open my ITEMS storage to check how many animals I have there I am getting a window stating''Your item storage is empty''. This happening for long time now. I advise the support and reported that but nothing is corrected as yet.

My I.D. is 159 324 0078 I am on Town main frame wf38

My farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0078&farm_ix=0

Is it possible to make pressure to have them solve that problem. I do have all my tools in there so impossible to be empty
Old Feb 04 2015, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Each time I open my ITEMS storage to check how many animals I have there I am getting a window stating''Your item storage is empty''. This happening for long time now. I advise the support and reported that but nothing is corrected as yet.

My I.D. is 159 324 0078 I am on Town main frame wf38

My farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0078&farm_ix=0

Is it possible to make pressure to have them solve that problem. I do have all my tools in there so impossible to be empty
Hi Clohar,
What filter do you have the Items storage set to?
I do see you have lots of tools and several animals. Try setting the filter in the upper right corner to Tools or Animals and it should not say it is empty. I don 't see anything else in it though.
Have you tried storing a decoration of some kind just to see if it will show that it is there? Something that doesn't cost a lot of coins like a dirt path.
I am afraid that we don't have any direct contact with Support. If it has been a long time then the only thing I can offer is for you to contact them again. If you have the auto-response email I suggest that you use the login from that and reply to the same ticket.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2015, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Hi Clohar,
What filter do you have the Items storage set to?
I do see you have lots of tools and several animals. Try setting the filter in the upper right corner to Tools or Animals and it should not say it is empty. I don 't see anything else in it though.
Have you tried storing a decoration of some kind just to see if it will show that it is there? Something that doesn't cost a lot of coins like a dirt path.
I am afraid that we don't have any direct contact with Support. If it has been a long time then the only thing I can offer is for you to contact them again. If you have the auto-response email I suggest that you use the login from that and reply to the same ticket.
When I go in my storage I use ITEMS tab with ANIMALS as filter and that is exactly what is heppening. Even if I use all filter the same is happening
Old Feb 05 2015, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
When I go in my storage I use ITEMS tab with ANIMALS as filter and that is exactly what is heppening. Even if I use all filter the same is happening
Hi Clohar

We have reported your problem to the developers.
Old Feb 06 2015, 12:21 AM

Level:
XP:

someone tell me i am crazy please... I have been going insane trying to make cheese for gosh a couple of weeks.. not using it at all .. and just making it...i have five working dairy processing plants.. not using cheese at all just making it and making and making it. i check it many times daily.. just start more cheese and start more cheese.. where is my cheese vanishing too?? help me... LOL LOL..not having fun..honestly can't remember having this problem for ages and ages...plus i just purchased a couple of more dairy pro plants.. and also purchased the refrigerator cold train thingie too to make more cheese...since the problem started .... still I hardly have any cheese ...what am i missing????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 06 2015, 12:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
someone tell me i am crazy please... I have been going insane trying to make cheese for gosh a couple of weeks.. not using it at all .. and just making it...i have five working dairy processing plants.. not using cheese at all just making it and making and making it. i check it many times daily.. just start more cheese and start more cheese.. where is my cheese vanishing too?? help me... LOL LOL..not having fun..honestly can't remember having this problem for ages and ages...plus i just purchased a couple of more dairy pro plants.. and also purchased the refrigerator cold train thingie too to make more cheese...since the problem started .... still I hardly have any cheese ...what am i missing????
Hi SunnyD,
Do you call 94,594 cheese in your storage as hardly any? Look in your storage with the filter set to "from facilities". If you click on the question mark for the cheese you can see everything made with cheese. Maybe you missed some products it is used for.
Old Feb 06 2015, 10:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi SunnyD,
Do you call 94,594 cheese in your storage as hardly any? Look in your storage with the filter set to "from facilities". If you click on the question mark for the cheese you can see everything made with cheese. Maybe you missed some products it is used for.
something is goofy then... this is all i see....

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=42278

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 06 2015, 10:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi SunnyD,
something is goofy then... this is all i see....

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread