Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2015, 08:07 PM

ok will do and let you know what happens
Old Jan 20 2015, 08:15 PM

sorry to say it did not work even tried a different browser and the same cannot put or move farm 24
Old Jan 20 2015, 09:00 PM

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
Is anybody else finding that the game is running absurdly slow since the update?
Very slow and glitchy
Old Jan 21 2015, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Unicorns4me,
A 1 day crop is 20 hours not 24 in Farm Town. A 2 day crop is 40 hours not 48. In other words a Farm Town day is 20 hours.

Ok.. that's helps. No wonder I have trouble planning anything. Although, I suspect that this has nothing to do with my problem.

I just found 4 out of 5 farms which had potatoes planted, wasted. Only one was waiting for me to harvest despite them all being planted within a minute of each other...and even more amazing it was the middle one of the 5 farms which have potatoes, the other 4 were dead as dodos..... and no I do not use anything other than a flower sprinkler to water my flowers. Well it is supposed to water my flowers, not my crops.

The other thing is I clear my history/cookies every night before bed from Firefox.... would that reverse my work?

I, too, have noticed the game is very sluggish lately.
Old Jan 21 2015, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
Ok.. that's helps. No wonder I have trouble planning anything. Although, I suspect that this has nothing to do with my problem.

I just found 4 out of 5 farms which had potatoes planted, wasted. Only one was waiting for me to harvest despite them all being planted within a minute of each other...and even more amazing it was the middle one of the 5 farms which have potatoes, the other 4 were dead as dodos..... and no I do not use anything other than a flower sprinkler to water my flowers. Well it is supposed to water my flowers, not my crops.

The other thing is I clear my history/cookies every night before bed from Firefox.... would that reverse my work?

I, too, have noticed the game is very sluggish lately.
Hi unicorns4me

Dont know if this is going to help you, but could you please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer? If they are wrong this kind of problems could happen.
Old Jan 21 2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
sorry to say it did not work even tried a different browser and the same cannot put or move farm 24

Hi slimpat

We have reported your problem to the developers
Old Jan 21 2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi slimpat

We have reported your problem to the developers
Thank you for all the help and reporting the problem
Old Jan 21 2015, 01:52 PM

Default I'm having problems

FarmTown won't let me post my facilities. It's also making some of my trees or crops disappear randomly. It's been doing this for a couple of days and it's driving me nuts! Please help.

I have cleaned my memcache and it didn't help.
Old Jan 21 2015, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpara View Post
FarmTown won't let me post my facilities. It's also making some of my trees or crops disappear randomly. It's been doing this for a couple of days and it's driving me nuts! Please help.

I have cleaned my memcache and it didn't help.
Hi Angelpara,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also, if you are using an ad blocker plugin make sure that it is not blocking any of the above sites.

For you items that go missing that usually happens when a graphic doesn't down load for that item. Usually you will see it retry 3 times and fail. When that happens restart and if it happens again then run the memcache and restart again to see if that will get it to load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2015, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi unicorns4me

Dont know if this is going to help you, but could you please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer? If they are wrong this kind of problems could happen.

Hi Marymarcel,

I have checked my computer's date (day, month and year) and time
and all are set correctly. As I write this note from Australia it is
7.35pm 1/22/2015

It is not my computer causing the problem. I suspect that my game is not
saving correctly.

Although it was better this time because all potato fields were waiting for me with 1 day still left til they wasted. However my lavender was dead. Another one day crop planted at the same time the potatoes were.

It is driving me batty.
Closed Thread