Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 27 2012, 02:58 PM

I do like quests. However, I was extremely annoyed this week when I had three quests in a row resulting in not being able to finish since I did not have the facilities to do so.

Three in a row????? It would be helpful to have an option of deleting that quest once it is loaded.
Old Nov 27 2012, 03:11 PM

It's symple, go the the factory that requires salmon and click on the + sign for ingredients and send it. your neighbours/friends will click on it and when you reload ft, check your gift box and there is gift for salmon, it works i doit Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcdrgn13 View Post
life line do not match quests. ex. need salmon for a quest and lifeline given was to use gifts you can not gift salmon. so now quest is a waste of time,till it expires.
Old Nov 27 2012, 06:46 PM

I havent been doing quests and do not miss that part of the game.
Old Nov 27 2012, 07:12 PM

I love the quests too. I would miss them, and thought I was going to have to wait a few days since I had started to collect ones I couldn't do. I got lucky and got the right lifeline to complete one of them when the farmcash facility needed was not the last step and another I was able to buy the facility. I had forgotten it was a coin one I simply didn't want. I was really happy with such a high coin reward that it way more than paid for the facility since I was able to do it so quickly.
Old Nov 30 2012, 12:29 PM

well, you must have the service facility required to "load"
Old Nov 30 2012, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
well, you must have the service facility required to "load"
Since "loading" would be the last step of a quest if called for, then yes you would need to own that service.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2012, 12:59 PM

Default Quests

I enjoy doing the quests,but since we aren't earning any farm cash,I am forced to stop doing them!
Old Dec 11 2012, 07:58 PM

pls give us some cool awards for doing quest such as fc and tools or factories pls make it fun again
Old Dec 11 2012, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

I say NO to quest. Im playing multiple games on FB and Faemtown is the best because they are no quests. BIG mistake to bring Quest in. It will piss people off. I quit many Zynga ga,es because of their stupid quests
Old Dec 11 2012, 08:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MumNancy View Post
I say NO to quest. Im playing multiple games on FB and Faemtown is the best because they are no quests. BIG mistake to bring Quest in. It will piss people off. I quit many Zynga ga,es because of their stupid quests
The quests on Farmtown unlike other games is voluntary and doesn't have to be played to play Farmtown, so it shouldn't make anyone mad cause if they don't want to play the quests then they don't have to.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.