Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 22 2017, 10:54 PM

Thank you TAZ D, it is a bit hard when it won't let you though I had the 8 there but it said that the 7 days weren't up and try accept after a couple of hours ( not sure exactly how long it said
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzie joan View Post
Thank you TAZ D, it is a bit hard when it won't let you though I had the 8 there but it said that the 7 days weren't up and try accept after a couple of hours ( not sure exactly how long it said
Hi tazzie joan,
But it looks to me like you waited a lot longer since you have yet to collect. Your time to collect would have been at 1:00 AM eastern time on Monday March 20th. Your oldest quest had 8 more hours after that time before it was too old. I don't know what the time difference is for you.
It said however many more hours before you could collect because you cannot collect again until at least 7 days exactly to the second after the last time you collected. That is why you have to wait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:15 PM

It is 3.15 pm Thursday 23rd March right now, I had just finished my 8th quest and went to collect ( within my 7 days), but it said my 7 days weren't up to try again in a couple of hours which was in the middle of the night when i was asleep. So I went to claim it this morning and I had lost it. But it seems that that didn't happen , maybe a glitch ?
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is 3.15 pm Thursday 23rd March right now, I had just finished my 8th quest and went to collect ( within my 7 days), but it said my 7 days weren't up to try again in a couple of hours which was in the middle of the night when i was asleep. So I went to claim it this morning and I had lost it. But it seems that that didn't happen , maybe a glitch ?
Hi tazzy joan,
Unless you have more than one farm set, the one I looked at that is registered here your collection time should have been 4:01 PM Tuesday March 21st your time. You last collected on Tuesday March 14th at 4:01 PM. That is according to the time you just gave me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:59 PM

no worries TAZ D, I don't understand, so I will just leave it I think, had no trouble before now lol. I just don't know how to tell when my 7 days are up sorry. Thank you so much
Old Mar 23 2017, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
no worries TAZ D, I don't understand, so I will just leave it I think, had no trouble before now lol. I just don't know how to tell when my 7 days are up sorry. Thank you so much
Hi tazzie joan,
Next time you collect, write down the date and time you did so. Then you will know that exactly at the same time 7 days later will be the earliest you will be able to collect again.
Also if you will not start the last step of any quests you are holding over until at least a day after you have collected then you won't lose quests because you will have extra time if you need it to complete your quests.
Old Apr 18 2017, 06:45 AM

Please allow me to grumble just a little bit. I enjoy doing both the regular quests and the cooperative quests. However, lately it seems that at least half the quests require the final step to be taken in a facility that i do not already own, and that requires FC to purchase. Right now I have 2 regular quests that are almost complete but both require a FC facility that I don't own to finish the quest. I have let both reqular quests and co-op quests expire because of this.

I do own a kazillion other facilities...do you guys really need to use quests to prod me into buying more FC facilities?
Old Apr 18 2017, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_southern_peach View Post
Please allow me to grumble just a little bit. I enjoy doing both the regular quests and the cooperative quests. However, lately it seems that at least half the quests require the final step to be taken in a facility that i do not already own, and that requires FC to purchase. Right now I have 2 regular quests that are almost complete but both require a FC facility that I don't own to finish the quest. I have let both reqular quests and co-op quests expire because of this.

I do own a kazillion other facilities...do you guys really need to use quests to prod me into buying more FC facilities?
Hi the southern peach,
I am sorry, but the quests for both types are assigned randomly and they do not look to see what facilities you own.
Old Jun 06 2017, 07:02 AM

I give up the quests because I always get something I can't finish as I don't have the correct facility (as I can't afford to buy it).
Old Jun 06 2017, 11:50 AM

Angry Quest

Very disappointed! Started NEW Quest Monday, June 5. It was a two item quest, I had one item ready to harvest (corn). then clicked on last item to finish (in 1 hour), when i went back and clicked on it, I was told that the Quest was more than 7 days old and I would not get nothing!! I RECEIVED THIS QUEST THIS MORNING! SO ANGRY!