Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 11 2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
For the first time ever... I logged onto my farm and this message popped up..

Would you like to reserve farms in the town for your friends and add them as your neighbors? Yes or No

What is that about?
Hi sdsickinger

It was ages since the last time I saw that message, perhaps you clicked in the Add neighbor at the end of the neighbor bar?

If you click the green check mark you will be able to add friends as your neighbors by sending a request.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 11 2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi sdsickinger

It was ages since the last time I saw that message, perhaps you clicked in the Add neighbor at the end of the neighbor bar?

If you click the green check mark you will be able to add friends as your neighbors by sending a request.

No had just logged onto the farm and that came up.
Strange thing I guess ..

Connecting to town mainframe (WF3)
on Windows 10
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
Old Sep 11 2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
No had just logged onto the farm and that came up.
Strange thing I guess ..
At least it is nothing to worry about as it only let you invite friends to be neighbors

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 13 2017, 08:05 PM

Default coins

My coins are not adding up...I work on a super neighbors farm and some times it just stops giving me coins even though I am still working????
Old Sep 13 2017, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianne55 View Post
My coins are not adding up...I work on a super neighbors farm and some times it just stops giving me coins even though I am still working????
Hi Dianne,
You do not get coins for all the jobs. For some you get products instead.
These are the items you get for your work:
When you get hired to work on other peoples farm(s) you will get the following:
  • Crops: When you harvest crops for someone else you will receive 25% of the selling price of the crop that you are harvesting and you will receive 10% of the crop that you are harvesting.
  • Trees, flowers and fishing: When you harvest trees, flowers, chop trees or fish you will get 100% of the selling price instead of 25% like you get for the crops, since the crops you would receive more coins when selling, this was changed to try and balance out what the employee received for trees, flowers and fishing. You will also receive 50% of what you harvest, chop or fish compared to the 10% for the crops.
  • Plowing: When you plow someone else's farm you gain 5 coins and get 1 XP for each plot you plow.
We don't have any data on work you do as a super neighbor so have no way to verify amounts you are getting. You could try after working to restart your farms and see if it shows any more gain.

Also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
This will not fix anything you have already done, but should help in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2017, 08:08 AM

Whenever I have a super neighbor work for me, I don't get the dan bonus. It costs me nearly a third of my income. Is this standard?

Old Sep 14 2017, 08:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadofkje View Post
Whenever I have a super neighbor work for me, I don't get the dan bonus. It costs me nearly a third of my income. Is this standard?
Hi dadofkje,

Try reloading your game and see if the bonus amount gets added then.

If it does not Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that corrects it moving forwards.
Old Sep 14 2017, 09:54 AM

I use Gameroom normally. I had reloaded it to do a double check. I opened it in Edge with a freshly cleaned memcache and still no dan bonus. This is a longer standing problem. I first noticed it a few months ago, but it wasn't much of an issue back then. Now my wife is getting back into the game, my lake supply has grown significantly, and letting her work looks to be costing me 800 million when she does the work for me.

Old Sep 14 2017, 10:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadofkje View Post
I use Gameroom normally. I had reloaded it to do a double check. I opened it in Edge with a freshly cleaned memcache and still no dan bonus. This is a longer standing problem. I first noticed it a few months ago, but it wasn't much of an issue back then. Now my wife is getting back into the game, my lake supply has grown significantly, and letting her work looks to be costing me 800 million when she does the work for me.
Hi dadofkje,

Is this only happening with fishing or other work? For the other work if you hire a neighbour or use a super neighbour then you won't be getting the extra box that you would if you hired a stranger.

For the fishing, i see you don't have a lot of bait, could you have run out of bait while she was fishing? That would reduce the amounts you are getting.
Old Sep 14 2017, 10:21 AM

There's no way I could keep those things baited. I don't even try. I'm getting the right number of large fish. When I first checked and reloaded, there were no regular fish. My current supply of regular fish came from fishing someone else's ponds. When I have a stranger do it, I have tons of regular fish from the dan bonus.

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, facilites, fb changes, friend search, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts