Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, This could be because your friends are not sending them as frequent as they used to. But i have noticed after accepting my gifts, that not all actually show up in my gift box and i just figure it's a glitch and don't worry about them. I hope this helps - Thank You & Happy Farming™
Hi, thank you so much for your response. But the gifts were, there, they were showing up in My Requests, then the numbers started to go down.

It was weird. Seems to have stabilised now, so perhaps it was to do with the upgrade.
Old Aug 27 2013, 09:49 PM

Satis, it had to do with the upgrade, but not FT's upgrade, it was FB's upgrade. My husband lost every gift he had in his request. Because of FB's upgrade, my husband also couldn't use the link to the ft request page on the gift page, he still can't, mine worked so I sent him the link in a email so he could bookmark it.
Old Aug 28 2013, 10:37 PM

Wanted to tell the devs (hopefully before the thread is closed ) how VERY much I appreciate the ingredient planner. I only fill my facilities once or perhaps twice a week and the planner has proven to be an excellent tool for determining exactly what I need to do to fill them to (almost) 100%. It's an excellent time saver and helps me decide where I need to make changes to meet demand.

Thank you again for the great job that you do!

Now ... let's close this thread and get ON with it!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Aug 29 2013, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Enjoying all the great preference settings that you've given us lately, thanks Devs!

Looking forward to that animal shed harvest all tool
Old Aug 30 2013, 06:22 AM
Account Not Linked

always love the updates but can i ask and i have already put in suggestions page like a year ago...lol...but with christmas/winter around the corner how bout those snowy mountain tops? Or any mountains for that matter, the rocky hills do nice but they smaller than most the buildings so they look funny as mountains. Pretty please to mountains?!?!?
Thank you
Old Aug 30 2013, 10:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
Wanted to tell the devs (hopefully before the thread is closed ) how VERY much I appreciate the ingredient planner. I only fill my facilities once or perhaps twice a week and the planner has proven to be an excellent tool for determining exactly what I need to do to fill them to (almost) 100%. It's an excellent time saver and helps me decide where I need to make changes to meet demand.

Thank you again for the great job that you do!

Now ... let's close this thread and get ON with it!
Hear, hear! *clink* love that thing, it has stepped up my game immensely!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2013, 11:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh darn it! Was hoping to see this thread LOCKED! Today is Friday and being Friday I awoke with HIGH HOPES of logging on and discovering WE HAVE THE LAST 2 TURBO TOOLS!

Of course this did not happen today, sigh, AND here we go again at least with me that is, log into FT no pop up telling me a thing and again NO coins today...Now this does seem to happen to me for a couple of days just before NEW RELEASE so you can see why I had those high hopes since been happening for 3 days now. And NOTHING again today!!!

Oh well guessing I can muddle along until next Friday with the hopes that we do get the tools then but also that the glitches we're all experiencing get fixed. My pet peeve right now is the fact FT can not make up it's mind about the hours between helping with another farmer's facilities lately....have a newbie, well fairly new that is I am trying to help by working her few factories...one day is 8 hours can next time can't even at 12 in between...can this please be decided folks once and for all, please? TYVM!

♥ ♫ HAPPY FARMING! ♫ ♥

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2013, 04:30 AM

I am trying to figure out how many trees I need...I have come up with a formula however I believe that while the formula is correct I am not using the correct information. I was using 1 day view in the ingredient planner but my question is does one day fill the facilities I have. The amounts are very low like only 18 Maple Sap trees required. However if I use the fill to capacity then the amounts are HUGE. If I use the 15 because the facilities produce 15 days worth, again the amounts are huge. Like almost 4000 Oak Trees. I have a lot of trees and want to cut them down, more importantly my storage amount of tree products are all well over 100,000 stored most closer to the 200,000 or more. Can someone please explain the ingredient planner in terms of which category to fill the facilities and could it really be I need almost 4000 Oak trees to work my facilities?
Old Aug 31 2013, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriversong View Post
I am trying to figure out how many trees I need...I have come up with a formula however I believe that while the formula is correct I am not using the correct information. I was using 1 day view in the ingredient planner but my question is does one day fill the facilities I have. The amounts are very low like only 18 Maple Sap trees required. However if I use the fill to capacity then the amounts are HUGE. If I use the 15 because the facilities produce 15 days worth, again the amounts are huge. Like almost 4000 Oak Trees. I have a lot of trees and want to cut them down, more importantly my storage amount of tree products are all well over 100,000 stored most closer to the 200,000 or more. Can someone please explain the ingredient planner in terms of which category to fill the facilities and could it really be I need almost 4000 Oak trees to work my facilities?
Is it Oak log piles or Oak Lumber pile that it says you need 4000 to fill? The Oak log pile is the cut trees and the Oak log pile is used in less facilities than the Oak Lumber pile. I bet it is the Oak Lumber pile, my Oak Lumber pile shows that I need over 4000 for the 15 days, so if it is the Lumber pile, yes it is possible.

The ingredient planner shows you how many items it takes to fill the facilities that you have according to the filters that you have set, which means say if you are on farm 2 and the filter is set for current farm, then the planner would only show what is needed to fill the facilities on that farm only, if it is set to all farms then the planner will tell you how many ingredients it takes to fill all of your facilities for however many days you have it set for, 1 day up to 1 year and the one that says to remaining capacity is 15 days. I hope this helps.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 31 2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old Aug 31 2013, 01:09 PM

Smile Stored amount could be much improved, IF...

You should combine the "large" and the normal counts when sorting for "stored amount". It's very nearly useless when they are separated.

Thank you.
Closed Thread