Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
oh no!!! that is not a good idea for those of us who have quest farms with the animal barns on them...I never harvest those until needed for a quest...lol

They could always add a box to "check" ---it would only do the ones that were "checked"
Old Jan 06 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
Taz, this is a problem I have brought up in the past. I'd bet FarmCash the products in question are not facility produced, but are either Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice. The workaround is to make sure you also clear a facility-produced item. The downside is that if you watch your coins carefully, you actually get no additional coins for the Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice.
I use the cash out button at the top. The problem is...there is nothing in there to cash out. I don't get coins for the items, they just show up as ready. And the items are Watermelon, Mushroom and Rice. It says I have 10 units of each ready, but there is nothing there.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Jan 06 2013, 01:31 PM

Add Fried Rice or Grilled Mushrooms or something, and when that is done, Cash Out will make all 4 products show 0 ready.
Old Jan 06 2013, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default thanks Spartan7886

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
The 97 includes the extras from the belt you're currently on. The 84 does not. 97/84=1.15, so if you're black belt or higher, you'll probably get it the next time you load.
Aaaah yes, that would be it Spartan! I recall that I did get a bonus belt request for it the next time I loaded but it didn't jog my mind to make that conclusion.

Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me
Old Jan 06 2013, 02:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking farm 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaridder View Post
I just worked for someone who had 18 farms. How is that possible?
I remember ages ago some wag just for a bit of fun named their latest farm the next number farm that we were all hanging for to be released.

Then they posted about it in the forums so we all had to go have a look and end up having a good larf
Old Jan 06 2013, 05:49 PM

Would it be possible that we could check off the Items we want to sell in our storage on are farms rather than going to the market (or have the option to do check them off either way)?
Old Jan 06 2013, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
Would it be possible that we could check off the Items we want to sell in our storage on are farms rather than going to the market (or have the option to do check them off either way)?
That is something you should put into the suggestions section, rather than the New Release.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 06 2013, 07:08 PM

ok thank you
Old Jan 07 2013, 05:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Post Release Updates (Jan 7th, 5:50PM EST):

- Employees should now be able to collect bonuses on farms containing frozen or unwatered flowers.

THANK YOU, DEVS!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2013, 08:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Post Release Updates (Jan 7th, 5:50PM EST):

- Employees should now be able to collect bonuses on farms containing frozen or unwatered flowers.

THANK YOU, DEVS!!!
thanks devs, will give it a try!!! yes!!! just finished working all tasks on about 9 farms for a farmer and all the flowers were harvested, and was able to see those frozen ones sitting there after I harvested..so glad that is fixed...was getting tired trying to tell people in the market not to send me hires that included flowers!!! lol thank you devs..xoxoxo

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 07 2013 at 10:47 PM.
Closed Thread