Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2010, 07:51 PM

Default goat cheese and goose eggs

would love to use more of my fruit and goose eggs and goat cheese
Old Mar 31 2010, 08:08 PM

I think it will take forever to get enough cocoa trees to make it worth getting the cocoa factory. I think the gifting system needs to change. I am pretty sure people would be more likely to send me a tree if I could send them one and they could easily resend it. That is what I do on most games. When you accept a gift on this game, it takes you to your farm. You have to click on gifts to go there, and find the gift and then find the person you want to send it to. Not too sure most of my neighbors really care to go thru the trouble.
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:39 PM

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm posting it here. If one of the moderators want's to move it, that's fine.

I think they need to make an area in the storage for things we have harvested, but don't want to sell because we need them to make other items. We should have a place to move our stuff to, so we don't accidentally sell it at the market place. Things like milk, eggs, butter, flour, sugar, fruits, etc..

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:48 PM

I am really confused about the juice factory. Why would a person make and sell 25 units of Pineapple juice for 6500 coins when just selling the crop brings over 12000. Really disappointed in this one.
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginslinger View Post
I am really confused about the juice factory. Why would a person make and sell 25 units of Pineapple juice for 6500 coins when just selling the crop brings over 12000. Really disappointed in this one.

Because you take 5 units of Pineapple that you would sell for $3070 and turn them into 25 units of Pineapple juice which you sell for $6400. So you make more money turning it into juice.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:55 PM

OOPS! My mistake I miss-read. Guess I should read more before complaining hey? Thanks for setting me straight.
Old Mar 31 2010, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I have lots of cows and goats and a dairy processing facility but I can't do any of the production...how do I do that?
Old Mar 31 2010, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGershman View Post
I have lots of cows and goats and a dairy processing facility but I can't do any of the production...how do I do that?
You have to have the goats and cows milked through the dairy shed. Do you have a dairy shed? Then the milk can go to the dairy facility and do production.
Old Mar 31 2010, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You have to have the goats and cows milked through the dairy shed. Do you have a dairy shed? Then the milk can go to the dairy facility and do production.
I have a dairy shed and 12 cows on my first farm. I have an additional 12 cows on my second farm. I am surprised that when I "Harvest Cows", that only 12 cows are milked. Why doesn't the dairy shed milk the cows on my second farm?
Old Mar 31 2010, 10:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmGirlJamie View Post
I have a dairy shed and 12 cows on my first farm. I have an additional 12 cows on my second farm. I am surprised that when I "Harvest Cows", that only 12 cows are milked. Why doesn't the dairy shed milk the cows on my second farm?
It should. I have a dairy shed on both farms and cows on both farms and it collects from them both.
Closed Thread