Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2021, 12:37 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone, Raul has fixed the bug that caused the Quest issues today. Please reload your game and try your Quests now and see if all is working fine for you as well.

We apologize for the wait for the fix, thanks for your patience with all of this!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2021, 12:39 PM

My quests are working perfectly. I reloaded to be sure.
- Accepted quest remains after reload
- soybean harvest recognized after reload

Thanks, Raul!
Old Apr 24 2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I am having the same problems...I'm aware they are looking into it, just adding my name to the list
Problems have appeared to be solved...crossing my fingers...thank you
Old Apr 24 2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Problems have appeared to be solved...crossing my fingers...thank you

Hi bjyhey3

Raul fixed it a few minutes ago
Old Apr 24 2021, 02:53 PM

Smile Quests not working 567492224

my quests seem to be working correctly now. tyvm for all the good work you guys are doing.
Old Apr 27 2021, 09:08 AM

Default What now?

Quests are my favorite part of the game, and I was so happy when they became available again. After completing the third quest, apparently 7 days (It had only been 3 days) was up and my only option was to claim 1 fc, and let the 2 that I'd begun expire. Now, I guess I get to wait a week before I can begin trying for 8 quests in 7 days. I chose to drop out of playing for a week, and possibly quit the game. Can you come up with a better option?
Old Apr 27 2021, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
Quests are my favorite part of the game, and I was so happy when they became available again. After completing the third quest, apparently 7 days (It had only been 3 days) was up and my only option was to claim 1 fc, and let the 2 that I'd begun expire. Now, I guess I get to wait a week before I can begin trying for 8 quests in 7 days. I chose to drop out of playing for a week, and possibly quit the game. Can you come up with a better option?
Hi Mrsmel,
You do not have to collect just because you got 3 completed. The button will stay blue this first time until you drop below 3 completed. You can keep going doing quests until the time that the first quest you completed has been on the chart just under 7 days. That way you can try to get the 8 quests.

It has been a while since we have been able to do quests. It might be a good idea to read the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests to get back into how to do them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2021, 09:51 AM

I read and reread the game guide. The only option I could see was to wait 7 days to begin again. So I wait.
Old Apr 27 2021, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
I read and reread the game guide. The only option I could see was to wait 7 days to begin again. So I wait.
H mrsmel,
This is the first time for quests in the HTML, so it is not going to act the normal way. The button will turn blue after you have completed 3 quests, but will stay blue until you collect. If you continue doing and adding quests it will stay blue until you collect, but only this first time. The only thing you have to do is watch the time on the first quest you completed to make sure it doesn't drop off the chart before you collect.
If you collect for the 3, then your 7 days will start in that you will have to wait to collect at least 7 days. I don't know why you think you have to let the 2 you have started expire. Just go ahead and complete them. If you collected for the first 3, then those will be in the next weeks quest chart when you complete them.

This is not easy to explain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2021, 09:56 PM

pretty unhappy right this moment! Quest messed up.. I made 2 clicks each task to be able to produce sensory swing .. waited the 4 hours to produce 2 .. but I was making 4 of them since I made 2 clicks... IT SAYS I MADE THEM! .. but imagine this.. I need to make one more to load(stock) the sensory swing!!!!!! AND of course the last quest I needed to have 8 since and running out of time since we had an issue in the middle of all of it when the quests weren't working besides! USER ID number ( 1303461736 )

Last edited by Sundos; Apr 27 2021 at 09:58 PM. Reason: USER ID number ( 1303461736 )

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline