Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 13 2021, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,
The maximum time if no one is working those would be 15 days, or 7 days for a non-workable facilities.
Thanks Taz D. I genuinely didn't know about non-working facilities takes 7 days. I thought they were 15 days too. That's proof even the older players (since 2009) are still learning
That's why my question for the crawfish and clams to be included in the ships and trains (and that i said 15 days to complete lol)
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 17 2021, 08:51 PM

Default Facility Manager

This may not be in the correct place and know this is a small thing but I'd really like to have the Facility Manager "remember" where I was when I exit it like it used to and like the Store does.
Thanks.
Old Jul 17 2021, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
This may not be in the correct place and know this is a small thing but I'd really like to have the Facility Manager "remember" where I was when I exit it like it used to and like the Store does.
Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
I moved your poist to the subject thread about the facility manager.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2021, 09:06 PM

Thank you, Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I moved your poist to the subject thread about the facility manager.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Jul 19 2021, 02:21 AM

Question Tin Ore????

I'd like to know why I'm still short on Tin Ore when I have a Mineral Mine on every farm Plus 4 Turbo Mineral Mines I paid 32 FT Cash each for?? I am still always short of Maxing out my Facilities and Clients because of this ore, and I only have (1) of the Facilities that it uses.
Old Jul 19 2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I'd like to know why I'm still short on Tin Ore when I have a Mineral Mine on every farm Plus 4 Turbo Mineral Mines I paid 32 FT Cash each for?? I am still always short of Maxing out my Facilities and Clients because of this ore, and I only have (1) of the Facilities that it uses.
Hi Dana

Tin ore is produced in a mine and it is not worked by your friends so you have to wait the full time for it to complete. Depending on how many times you post and/or refill your facilities then you could be short of it.

If you want to make a suggestions please post it in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 20 2021, 07:02 AM

Since the change over my animal buildings are not in my facility list.
To harvest animals I have to go to each farm in turn.

I thought this was a glitch that would be fixed in due course but have just found out from a friend that they have all their animal sheds in their facility list.
How can I get mine fixed?

Thanks
Old Jul 20 2021, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
Since the change over my animal buildings are not in my facility list.
To harvest animals I have to go to each farm in turn.

I thought this was a glitch that would be fixed in due course but have just found out from a friend that they have all their animal sheds in their facility list.
How can I get mine fixed?

Thanks
Hi Hayseed C,

It is sounding like you don't have your Facility Manager set to show all facilities on all farms, you may have changed some of the filters which is why they may not be showing up.

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the Funnel icon and set ALL the filters like this:
If you make any changes, please remember to click in the green check mark to save them, then see if all your animal sheds are now showing up in the Facility Manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 20 2021, 04:19 PM

Thanks for the info Tiger, all sorted
Old Jul 20 2021, 08:02 PM

Default Tin Ore Again

Ok, I still have a regular mineral mine on each farm..that is 43 of them.
I now have 5 Turbo mineral mines I paid a total of 32 FT Cash for each one of them.
I ONLY post ONCE in 24 Hours. I know the mineral mines are Not worked by neighbors, But...don't you think that many mineral mines should produce "enough" Tin Ore in 24 hours to make ( 1 item ) without being short???
This Clearly needs to be Increased. I Know there will be other items that will use the tin ore. I also see friends everywhere posting asking for Ingredients for it ( and I send it ) because they too are not having enough. So, Please Increase this...

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending