Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 02 2011, 09:46 AM

wait a sec, we can't buy just fc anymore, we HAVE to buy credits???? if this is the case I have to say the sucks butt, i HATE that. You can't even earn fc anymore?? what the heck is up with that? I thought I hated this but I am certain now that I do.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jul 03 2011, 01:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
wait a sec, we can't buy just fc anymore, we HAVE to buy credits???? if this is the case I have to say the sucks butt, i HATE that. You can't even earn fc anymore?? what the heck is up with that? I thought I hated this but I am certain now that I do.
I'm with you on that. I don't like this, I don't like it at all. Why couldn't they just leave things as they were? I was so used to buying my FC from Slashkey and now I have to buy Facebook credits first? They could have least given us the choice, you know, like either buy them with credits or buy them as we used to do in the past.
Old Jul 03 2011, 02:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
I'm with you on that. I don't like this, I don't like it at all. Why couldn't they just leave things as they were? I was so used to buying my FC from Slashkey and now I have to buy Facebook credits first? They could have least given us the choice, you know, like either buy them with credits or buy them as we used to do in the past.
Slashkey had no choice FB has mandated that all apps use fb credits. I am sure given the choice FT would not have changed the system.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 03 2011, 02:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
If you click on the Buy Cash at top of game. Then select how much Farm Cash you want, check the box to agree to Terms of Service, click on Pay with Credits. This will take you to the payment page and you buy only the number of credits needed. You actually get a discount from the price we used to pay. not a lot, but it is a lower amount.
When you do it this way you do not have to go buy the credits first and then convert to FC and end up with left over credits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2011, 03:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you click on the Buy Cash at top of game. Then select how much Farm Cash you want, check the box to agree to Terms of Service, click on Pay with Credits. This will take you to the payment page and you buy only the number of credits needed. You actually get a discount from the price we used to pay. not a lot, but it is a lower amount.
When you do it this way you do not have to go buy the credits first and then convert to FC and end up with left over credits.
There is no discount when you buy farm cash this way. 55 fc still cost you $9.99 cents. What you "buy" when you buy that fc package is 100 fb credits and it cost you 99 credits for the 55 fc so it leaves you with 1 credit. I see no discount there at all as one credit is nothing. You would have to buy farm cash 24 times before you have enough credits left over to get some farm cash from the left over fb credits. So I don't see where you are getting there is a discount since fb credits are used.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 03 2011, 07:30 AM

I actually like the new method it seems a lot quicker just selected paypal to buy credits and wallah i was done

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 03 2011, 07:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Default FB credits security issues

In case you don't know already FB keeps your credit card info and you have to go to account settings to remove it each and every time you use it or face being hacked and having your card info stolen. It happened to me and I now no longer buy any FB credits..

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
this am i purchased $30.00 worth of credits to use on my farm..got all but 18 of them and now fb wants me to spend another $8 to get more to use the 18 i have left..that is illegal..this is not acceptable..besides i had to make 3 purchases to do the $30..other wise i had to spend $50..this is a crock...i'm hoppin mad about this...i tried to go to fb and complain to them but of course there is no way to get anything to them...u could send them this so they know they have my money and i should either get it back or b able to use it where i want..
Old Jul 03 2011, 07:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Credits/fb saves your credit card #/not secure!!!

Everyone should keep in mind that FB saves your credit card info without telling you that they do. One must go to account settings and remove it each and every time you use it or face being hacked and losing it. I know, I did not know it was saved, got hacked, took me months to get my money back.
Old Jul 03 2011, 07:47 AM

good luck trying to get money out of my debit card lol

might find a few moths

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 03 2011, 09:44 AM

This new system of having to buy farm cash sucks big time. I hate the fact that there are no free ways to get cash either. You used to be able to watch videos, do surveys or whatever, but now you can only buy them through fb credits. I will never do this, so good bye to farm town. It is a shame that facebook has decided to do this.