Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 24 2016, 11:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash is getting to expensive to buy

It has always been expensive buying Farm Cash and I have done, many times in the past years. I wanted to get some more FC to help me in my game but finding out that 250 FC will cost me over 28 UK pounds is just too much. It was bad enough having to pay around 25 UK pounds for 250 FC. I have done this in the past, but this rise which is probably due to currency changes is too much!

There are some games on FB that give out lots of freebies to help with their gamer's experience and lots of opportunities to earn their special currency. I have been playing Farm Town since early 2010 and spent hundreds of UK pounds buying FC to help me and my friends in the game. I get frustrated with this game constantly demanding more from me especially doing the quests!

It's only this past week I decided to go back to doing the regular quests where I have to grow stuff to complete. Had 2 FC facilities come up that I didnt have. I already have loads of FC facilities but you are asking me to get more? so I can complete 8 quests to get 2 FC at the end of the week? And that is if I am able to get up at an odd hours of the day to complete 8 quests or carry over quests to the next week to get 8!

I love playing Farm Town but I think sometimes you are becoming greedy, don't want to really help those playing. Just like Zynga, you want your pound of flesh. Well Zynga bit the dust with me because of their constant needing of special items in the game, too much friend participation, and wanting us to spend too much of our real money, and little reward for playing their game everyday!

You have to realise that people can go and play games and have a lot of fun and pay a lot less than you are asking. That is not just on FB but other games online and one can buy a CD game and have endless hours of fun for a fraction of what you expect us to pay for special items.

How much do you expect your average Farm Town Player to spend on your game yearly? With the amount of special FT cash items you bring out this would probably amount to a very lot of money that most people cannot afford.

I understand that you have pay your employees and other costs. But if you are not getting in enough revenue to cover your costs or making loads of profit then you seriously need to review how much you want your players to spend on getting special items, buying Farm Cash and helping out with those players who play everday and enjoy the game.

Yes I can continue to load up my factories, plant up my farm, and continue with what I have already achieved with paying real cash for FC. I can do this because I spent real money getting many FC items to help me. If I was to load up my facilities manually with every item, this game would have been long gone! But you know, what is there for me to look forward too? Waiting for you to bring out 25 new levels so I can get one more FC facility and that is months later and if I have managed to make a few extra FC on quests every week!

Option 2, spend 26+ UK pound on a Farm Cash to get some of the items I need and still left wanting.

You bring out FC facilities and other FC things in the game all the time, more than the FC you give us or we can expect to earn free in the game! And I know we dont need to buy these things to play the game, but in some circumstances this helps and some items are required to make the game fun and playable.

I guess Farm Town is a great game if you are wiling to take it's limitations and repetitiveness, have a bottomless pit of real money, or have some other reason for playing it other than farming!

My Rant over, and I will probably still be playing............
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:09 PM

What do I have to do to buy farm cash? I have tried 2 different credit cards and they were not accepted. Is there any special card that will work.
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie C's Farm View Post
What do I have to do to buy farm cash? I have tried 2 different credit cards and they were not accepted. Is there any special card that will work.
Hi Jeannie,
The Farm Cash purchases are through Trialpay and Facebook. You will need to look in the Facebook Help for Payment methods for your country.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2016, 12:25 AM

Default rwe farm town cash

I believe that Farm Town is too lousy in giving out cash .If you do all the quests and get 2 Farm cash (which is neigh on impossible)it would take months to even buy a factory
Yes you are too greedy .Suggest that you give a little
Warren Chatman
Old Feb 17 2016, 07:58 AM

What are the levels that pay double fc? I remember at least twice I got double. Thanks!
Old Feb 17 2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
What are the levels that pay double fc? I remember at least twice I got double. Thanks!
Hi Unmasqued

New Release December 22, 2012

2. 15 New Levels: There are only 15 new levels this time but you will receive 2 FC for each level for a max total of 30. This is a one time thing only, future releases will continue in 25 levels increment and 1 FC per level. Top level is now 400.

New Release December 4, 2013

2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.
Old Feb 17 2016, 01:24 PM

Default Farm cash

I meant that receiving farm cash from the quests that Farm Town are too lousy
A week for 1 MAYBE 2 farmcash is poor to say tyhe least .It would take months to get enough to even buy 1 factory .Its all TAKE and NO GIVE
I wont be buying any more cash
Warren Chatman
Old Feb 24 2016, 02:32 AM

In most other games, when buying a cash item you can then buy another for coins, but here we only get that option for tools. I would really like to be able to buy a second FC factory with coins using the duplicate functionality you have on tools rather than forking out another 30-32 FC. Especially when the production on some of these facilities is no where near enough to keep my other facilities stocked to full (Take for example perfume needed for 3 other facilities and scented candles needed in quite a few other places.)
Old Feb 25 2016, 12:50 AM

I remember when Slashkey would once in a while run a 'special' on Farm cash .... 'X' amount of FC for only 'XX' ..... I haven't seen that in a LONG time .... I really wish they would bring that back. A couple years ago I followed a trail for Slashkey .... the Company itself only had a few employees ... I am guessing they have really increased that, but even so - to run a special would benefit the Company greatly. People LOVE sales .... and those that would never buy - probably would if they thought they were getting something 'more' or 'free' ....
Old Mar 03 2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
Technically that is true, but I've never completed one co-op quest, no one plays them since almost all facilities involved are FC facilities. At any rate, no one is 'co-operating'.
I play the the Coop Quests twice a day. Before I go to work and in the evening and have been very successful in getting 4 FC a week from both. You don't have to stay on it all day to get the FC. Also I have 116 neighbours and they all play the Coop Quests as well so saying nobody plays them is incorrect!!!!!