Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 19 2009, 02:59 AM

Dunno if this has been mentioned BUT if a higher level sends you a Twinkling lights tree as a gift.. from then on by clicking on the tree you can send them whatever level you are..
you just need ONE person in your friends to be able to send to start the ball rolling..

it will not show in your gift page, you need ot ckick the tree and choose Send as Gift..
Old Dec 19 2009, 07:13 AM

All the new stuff is fine. Some I can get some I can't yet. When I get my sorry hide up to the level I can buy a 2nd farm that will be ok too but I really wish the animals had something to do.
By far this is my favorite game but I am sad it has fallen behind. Animals have a large part in farming/ranching they don't only just stand around and look "pretty".

Sorry a bit frustrated

CJ
Old Dec 19 2009, 08:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Dunno if this has been mentioned BUT if a higher level sends you a Twinkling lights tree as a gift.. from then on by clicking on the tree you can send them whatever level you are..
you just need ONE person in your friends to be able to send to start the ball rolling..

it will not show in your gift page, you need ot ckick the tree and choose Send as Gift..
That just made my top three tips in farm town. I just sent twinkling trees to everyone I thought would like one.
Old Dec 19 2009, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna lear View Post
hello this is a stupid question but what is cache as in empty your cache im a non computer person but love playing farm town sorry abt bothering u but i need help in this simple thing thanks
Your browser stores files from the pages you've visited in case it needs them again. After a while, you end up with a LOT of those files stored, and many are outdated. It's a good idea to clear your browser's cache every time you close the browser. Here's a thread with instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...wpost&t=258262
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 19 2009, 10:37 AM

WoW! 15 days without an upgrade I have a felling an upgrade is coming this weekend
Old Dec 19 2009, 10:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrae72 View Post
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)
I've got the same problem, plus the plow tool on my farm actually deletes the field instead of plowing it! I'm getting really frustrated with it. :confused
Old Dec 19 2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetkid View Post
I've got the same problem, plus the plow tool on my farm actually deletes the field instead of plowing it! I'm getting really frustrated with it. :confused
Check your preferences under the spanner / wrench icon and make sure there is a tick in the box beside Remove spaces between fields.

Preferences often re-set when there is a new release so always check them first.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 19 2009, 03:11 PM

Level:
XP:

does anyone know what level u have to be at to send the christmas trees in the gift section of the game??

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 19 2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie48 View Post
does anyone know what level u have to be at to send the christmas trees in the gift section of the game??
Cookie, tell the people you would like to send them to to go to the Christmas tab in the Store and click on the red gift box to the right of those items. That will put a post on their Facebook homepage that contains a link to send that to them. That link may be used by anyone regardless of their level. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't know what the levels are in the normal gifting section. But I believe they are in the 40s or 50s.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 19 2009, 05:08 PM

Level:
XP:

i dont know where i am supposed to put this????? but i have just sold ONE mansion,, and i didnt get ANY money for it//// i needed that money///i have gone out come back ..gone around in circles and its gone ..that was hard earned money down the drain...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread