Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy View Post
Guys, guys....

What were you thinking?! Just as I was getting a LITTLE less addicted you go and bring out the option to buy another farm.

NO NO NO!!!!

I am now living on the pc again trying to get to level 44 so I can buy said land! In the meantime I have a neglected house, neglected kids and neglected dogs.....

I will hold you all totally responsible when my kids are tyrants, the house falls down round my ears and the dogs are ....well...just dogs!!

It is a terrible thing you have done, you should be ashamed

From a very ungrateful Farm town addict

OH My God yes me too
My poor kids are eating Happy meals again...... My dog is crossing his legs don't get to go for walks any more.. I have made a long leash and tied it to the boyfriends big tool box on the back porch so he can get out once in a while and the kids have to let him out oops forgot to feed the gold fish be right back LOL........
I am on level 46 got to go to the MarketPlace trying to get to Level 47 to expand my farm again see you all later.......
oh by the way when did you say the Christmas stuff is coming out oh man so much to do so little time....oh a thought for Christmas can we spread snow with the watering can instead of watering flowers with it... I suggested it in the Holiday thingy but not sure anyone read it can you help Mew????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajam View Post
hi Wild thang ,
that is exactly what is happening and as per my additional post $1695 for moving a dolphin hedge to the additional farm !aargh!!!!
love having the extra space but don't want to get charged extortionate prices for moving stuff i know its only earnt coins but that is not the point that is not sharing in my view.
Can anybody tell me if this is happening to them? if i move it back to the first farm no charge is made just to no 2 farm.
I've moved several things between my two farms with no loss of coins or points.
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:15 PM

Well it's past "Early next week"......
You satisfied a very small minority with the overblown 3 mil 2nd farm, but thousands have asked for Christmas.
I'm going on strike until decorations for Christmas come and I do hope they aren't the pitiful puny junk that was for Thanksgiving and Halloween.
I'm very disappointed in the game right now.
May my crops wither and die....
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:23 PM

Talking

LOL! I don't celebrate Holidays but did like the black cat as I can keep throughout the year. Waiting to see what, if any, I'll be able to use.
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
So wouldn't it have just been easier on the servers to just give us more land instead of doubling the amount of farms?
From what I understand the limitation on expanding an existing farm is the flash player. Not to mention needing a 32" screen to see your farm at one time.
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:51 PM

Location: If you don't know then thats the way we will keep it ;)
Level:
XP:
Send a message via AIM to Shonnaa<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Shonnaa<3

Cannot wait for the Christmas decorations! Hope there's a lot more than the thanksgiving ones. Im stoked!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheRealElly View Post
i did get the option to buy another farm, but i am not interested in this.
i have been checking farm town every few days to see if we get to expand our farms, and growing 3 day crops.
but if this is an attempt to keep customers that can no longer expand it will not work with me.
i guess now i can stop bothering to check on farm town.
i am, glad there are several other farm programs that i enjoy that will take the place of this one.
Is there a farm program that will let you go bigger than 24x24? I haven't played them all but the other major one just recently got to 24x24 and has serious issues since then.
Old Dec 01 2009, 08:10 PM

Default New release

Greeting's, I like the design of the new item's and farm's you have released, BUT...

You have taken the fun factor from the game by cutting profit margin's and not correcting the ongoing Glitches and Failures as a whole. I planted plowed and harvested my farm's and instead of making coin to buy the new goodies ...it cost me more coin then I made...I have given it my best with several planting's but to realise you have slashed the amount of coin we make per harvest it just plain dumb on your part.

I know several players that are now considering leaving this game to go back to Farmville where at least they handle the Glitches first then the upgrades come after.

this game has too many Video Glitches, The new Crops are extreamly hard to harvest for some of us, somehow u have slowed down the ability to harvest fast and now takes forever to harvest anything ( again lowering our profit margins)
Plowing 1000 squares and only getting credit for 248 of them, Fix what you break before releasing what new items you create because if u continue on present NOTICED course ...your gonna have so many broken thing's that you wont fix anything.

I know of Several hundred players that are unhappy with your current course of inactions and non responciveness in the forums and in fixing the game,

me myself, this game has become a overglorified chat box to talk to friends on that have no other means of chatting. it used to be fun to play, now its just a time consumming chunk of glitched junk on the internet.

Ya it looks cool and the Graphics are decent but why bother playing? if as a player you cannot advance in a game?

I have done allot of Beta testing in my time on several hundred games, this game ranks maybe a 3 on a scale maxed at 10 being the best.

Fixes u need to fix, Experiance loss while Plowing on other farm's, Memory Bleed, CPU bleed, Server Disconects, Short timeout periods,loosing experiance and coins when returning home from other's Farm's(even after clicking save) and the list goes on...and on ....and on....
Old Dec 01 2009, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to Betty Wyatt Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINDY1979 View Post
MAY I ASK WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT FARMTOWN BEING A MONEY GRABBING OUTFIT, AND IT STINKING OF REAL MONEY?? PLEASE USE EXAMPLES WHEN ACCUSING SOMONE OF SOMETHING. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY A DIME IF YOU DONT WANT TO. THEY DONT MAKE YOU BUY STUFF WITH REAL MONEY,AND MOST OF THE STUFF ON FARM TOWN IS FOR COINS, WHICH YOU EARN FOR FREE PLAYING THE GAME. UNLIKE FARMVILLE WHERE ALL THE GOOD STUFF IS FOR FV CASH...
Sorry but Farmville way exceeds Farm Town. The animals are money making animals. Unlike the Farm Town animals that just take up space. I have decided to get rid of them so I have more space!!!!
Old Dec 01 2009, 08:24 PM

Love the new release, thank you! The only problems I have are that my farm won't link here in the forums and everyone is invisible in the MP (that one just started today)
Closed Thread