Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 06:49 PM

I love the idea of an extension to my original farm. I suggested a "page 2" to our farms instead of more land....more land would be a nuisance but to be able to move things around from one to the other is perfect....Thanks devs and mods for all the hard work that went into all the upgrades...the whiners are just that.....whiners! They probably complain at all the apps they play, and are never to be pleased ppl here or in real life.
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:49 PM

Thumbs up thank you to devs and mods and players

I AM THRILLED, AND IN AWE.
LOVE HAVING MY SECOND LITTLE FARM TO DO NEW AND FUN THINGS TO.
THIS IS PERFECT WONDERFUL GAME. I DONT SPEND A DIME (of real money) BUT HAVE SUCH GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!
DEVS, MODS, MOST PLAYERS, FANTASTIC.
NO GRIPES FROM ME! NONE AT ALL!
COMPLEMENTS AND KUDOS AND APPRECIATION AND GRATITUDE.
SHOUTING - YES! BECAUSE I AM A VERY HAPPY CAMPER WITH EVERY THING THAT Y'ALL HAVE DONE AND KEEP DOING.
HOORAY FOR FARMTOWN!
AND THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
You mean its not and they're not???

What kills me is when people say the devs aren't listening to what EVERYONE wants, and NOBODY is happy with this.

There are loads of us who didn't want a larger farm and are thrilled with this.

There are many people who missed the days of the 12x12 and working their way up to the top.

There are many people who are sorry they bought the 24x24 and wish they had stuck with a 20x20 or a 22x22.

So there are SCORES of people who are thrilled to pieces with this!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:50 PM

Lightbulb Missing Building in Second Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkempke View Post
LOVE the ability to add a new farm - found it very easy to store equipment (plower, seeder, etc) from my first farm and use it on the second!

My problem is I bought a big farmhouse for my second farm and can't see it. Looks like it's there as I tried to add another big farmhouse and the whole area where I placed it was "red" (like something was there). Any suggestions???

Always keep in mind, this stuff is free! My thanks to the developers who've done the work to make Farm Town more fun! I was at Level 34 with $5 million and nothing to do - now I have someplace to grow! Thanks much all!
Duh! Apparently the default for the second farm is to have buildings, trees and flowers hidden... Once I changed that my house was there!!! (And this I find out after reading virtually all of the posts - lol)
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
You mean its not and they're not???

What kills me is when people say the devs aren't listening to what EVERYONE wants, and NOBODY is happy with this.

There are loads of us who didn't want a larger farm and are thrilled with this.

There are many people who missed the days of the 12x12 and working their way up to the top.

There are many people who are sorry they bought the 24x24 and wish they had stuck with a 20x20 or a 22x22.

So there are SCORES of people who are thrilled to pieces with this!

Oh I am very happy with the second farm thing. I think it is sooooo neat how we can start another farm all over again. No complaints here as far as that goes. I just wish that I would not lose XP points or coins when I am out working on a farm. All day long yesterday and again today I lost XP points. I know that this is a beta game so there are going to be loads of bugs. Just anxious to get to the next level(s) so I can buy those beautiful trees. I must have bought over 200 trees for my farm. I am hoping tomorrow I can get the second farm so I can turn one into a fruit tree farm and the other into a regular farm. Of course I cannot wait till I get to purchase a Manor.

Thank you for all the hard work you all do.

Gadel
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:34 PM

Thanks for working on the xp loss. I too am losing xp when I plow. I tried waiting until avatar is done and the points are still taken away when I leave the farm I worked on. I just lost almost 200 xp from 1 job on 1 farm. This has been going on for almost a week.
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:53 PM

am over the moon with an extra farm thanks guys but can anyone tell me why i am getting charged to take things out of storage to put on second farm? have i missed something ?moved four blossom trees and each one went up in price as i moved them? 30 -65 coins didnt actually note what i got charged for moving big farm house as this was first item i moved.
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:05 PM

i just moved a dolphin hedge to farm no 2 out of curiosity and got 1695 coins taken away! what is going on???? I am grateful for second farm i really am but i thought the storage was shared?
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

As I do enjoy playing Farm Town I have to ask if you are serious about 3 million to buy a second farm that is half the size of the one I had to play along time for. That is way to much
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

For all the complaints about the 3M coins for the new farm- before it was released people were complaining that they had too many coins and nothing to do with them because there was no room. Now you have room, something to spend your coins on, and more entertainment.

It should be expensive. If everyone gets the second farm, it increases the load on the servers. Can you imagine the chaos if ever FT user suddenly got the extra farm? This way they at least can pace is better.
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Aminah Undone

I love the new farm addition! Thanks devs!
Closed Thread