Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 07:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachcookiesme View Post
If you are using the Harvester do you get the larger size harvests that you get if you have other people do the harvests for you?
NO.

It's been answered several times, including just a few posts back. Reading the thread is useful.
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:58 PM

Default Farm Equipment

Thanks for the fun equipment, however, please....we still need a beat-up pick up truck.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

So then does it not give XP to plow for someone else-or the advantage to have someone plow for you not happen if you plow for yourself etc? Thanks. I do like how you figured out the fuel feature--oh that's cool-"Fuel Feature"
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:03 PM

are we going to be able to use the new tools on our neighbors or others farms, or just our own?
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamFroggy View Post
With everyone's comments about what they want in the next upgrade, I do not think I have seen anyone mention how we need more crops too! There are so many things that could still be planted...asparagus, mushrooms, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, just to name a few things!

We do agree that we need larger farms, especially those of us who have already reached the maximum capacity on our farms. We should also have a store where we can buy new clothes as well.

What do you all think?
Absolutely agree!!! I thought this was suppose to be an interactive game. If you have a harvester, a plower and a seeder there is no reason to have friends.
I would much rather have more crops to choose from....or fertilizer to buy to make your crops grow faster. It seems like a lot more effort could have been put else where instead of machines that you don't have room for.

A change of clothes would be awesome!!! Yoville even lets you personalize how you look. I'm at level 34 and can't go any further, but by god I can buy a harvester that takes money away from someone else, or I can buy a plower that takes experience points away from someone that needs them.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:10 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Sorry am I missing something??? What is the point of the tractor, since we can already plow 4 fields at once?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozfarmer View Post
Great additions, I have been playing FT since he first came out, people are greedy and love to complain, like any new farm just coming out, let them earn the new tools, then they would appreciate new additions such as this. Let them harvest manually and at a certain level be awarded the harvests, seeder and plower as fruits of their labour. Then they have something worthwhile to complain about.

We did it the hard way, had to wait for the bar to be complete before moving on to the next field, that was hard work and time consuming, but we reached Level 34 without complaining.

Very nice additions and very welcomed, good work Bert and developers.
No offense, but just because you've been playing it longer doesn't mean you've had it harder and deserve what you have any more than anyone else. We all have to work to earn coins/xp points and progress through the levels.

In a way, people DO earn these new tools because they do have to work to earn the money to buy them...they aren't cheap.

The way you describe it, having to wait for the progress bar to complete before moving on is in fact time consuming, but I wouldn't call it "hard work" as you have. Unless you count the strain on your clicking finger.

Basically what I'm saying is, there's no need to come down on people just because they happened to join this game AFTER all these new features & upgrades.

People would buy these pieces of equipment even if they didn't do anything, if they were merely decoration. But since they do actually work (in their own little way) it does make more sense if we could use them in conjunction with hiring other farmers.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:19 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 16 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by relietz View Post
For the look or for use when you don't have enough time to stick around and make sure someone else finishes...Or don't buy them :P

Come on, people. It's a free app, and one that is maintained and updated regularly, loved and used by many people...So many people asked for these tools, but they didn't have to give them to us - yet they did. They're not going to be loved by everyone, so if it's not for you, just don't use them.

I, for one, love to see things happening to the game. It's exciting! Any changes you guys are willing to spend time on I appreciate, whether or not it's something I'm going to use personally.

One thing that would be nice, for the machines that seed (or whatever) 2 crops at a time, and for the feature that allows you to plow 2 at a time, it would be nice to be able to do two in either direction, not just left to right. If that doesn't happen, I'll live but I'd love you guys so much if that was available!
i think it stinks. to much like farmville the fun of farmtown was hiring and getting hired. everyone will get away from that now. very disappointed. would r
ather had more land!!!!!

Visit raneys farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:23 PM

Just bought the Big Seeder and I LOVE it! It made the planting process so much faster and besides that - it made me feel super cool.

::::: adjusting John Deere cap :::::

Not sure yet if I'll buy the others, 'cause I like hiring workers - but huge thanks for the Big Seeder! Great addition and mine works just fine.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new tools. Even if they were for decoration they are good additions. I may even plant some of the quick turn crops for a while just to play with them. I still plan on hiring though. You still get the extra percentage if you hire.
Closed Thread