Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2016, 08:56 AM

[quote=Raul;6049574]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 11th, 3:30PM.

4. Added the 'Dead Roses Pot' to the Farm Decor category: This is a useful item that experienced designers use regularly to create realistic farms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK I have been trying to work it out but please will someone put me out of my misery. What do experienced designers use the Dead Roses Pot for?

[color=Green]

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 16 2016, 10:27 AM

[quote=maggiel29;6051342]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 11th, 3:30PM.

i was wondering the same thing also if we dont use them that me we are not experienced just saying lol

4. Added the 'Dead Roses Pot' to the Farm Decor category: This is a useful item that experienced designers use regularly to create realistic farms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK I have been trying to work it out but please will someone put me out of my misery. What do experienced designers use the Dead Roses Pot for?

[color=Green]
Old Mar 16 2016, 01:41 PM

CONGRATULATIONS & A BIG THANK YOU TO RAUL & TEAM FOR ANOTHER GREAT RELEASE... I know we do not say it often enough but all your hard work is deeply appreciated... The addition of the new storage amounts is some kind of awesome, but what can I say AWESOME DEVELOPERS , AWESOME ITEMS!!!!
Old Mar 16 2016, 04:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Problem with the quests, neither will open, both hover for some time then you get an xlink error, guess you might be trying to add the new quest as in the update, but as there are no other threads here, I thought I best mention it.
Old Mar 16 2016, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Problem with the quests, neither will open, both hover for some time then you get an xlink error, guess you might be trying to add the new quest as in the update, but as there are no other threads here, I thought I best mention it.
Hi Grumpdad,
The new quests were already added. The only thing they were doing today was fixing the days in the quests charts. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2016, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grumpdad,
The new quests were already added. The only thing they were doing today was fixing the days in the quests charts. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Have cleared memcache and still have the problem thanks
Old Mar 16 2016, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Have cleared memcache and still have the problem thanks
Hi Grumpdad,
You may justr have to wait a while for that to clear. This has come up before and usually any attempts to clear it haven't helped. It may just take some time for it to clear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2016, 08:52 AM

[quote=max_river;6051346]Well Max clearly no one knows or we would have got some answers. Pleae folks what do experienced designers use dead roses for? Obviously I am not experienced either Max

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 17 2016, 10:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i was wondering the same thing also if we dont use them that me we are not experienced just saying lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post

Well Max clearly no one knows or we would have got some answers. Pleae folks what do experienced designers use dead roses for? Obviously I am not experienced either Max
Hi maggie and max,

I can't tell you everything they are used for but they are commonly used to create curved black shapes and lines for pictures, whereas the black crates are wide rigid and straight.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 18 2016 at 08:48 AM.
Old Mar 18 2016, 08:31 AM

[quote=maggiel29;6051558]
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post

Well Max clearly no one knows or we would have got some answers. Pleae folks what do experienced designers use dead roses for? Obviously I am not experienced either Max
[quote=Tiger Laybourne;6051578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post

Hi maggie and max,

I can't tell you everything they are used for but they are commonly used to create curved black shapes and lines for pictures, whereas the black crates are wide rigid and straight.

I belong to a design group on FB. I have seen farms designed for Halloween. There was a Haunted House scene......pumpkins done all in black with their carved faces....stuff like that. They use the dead roses pot as the black of the house and lettering spelling out Happy Halloween things like that. They only had Halloween stuff to show cause that was the only time they could get the roses. They are scenes that look like pictures. One did a large dead tree with an owl perched on it.

They were also doing Pictures on their farms of the Disney Princesses.....Most likely the black hair was done in the dead roses pots.

Like Maggie said they can make curves with them instead of straight lines.
Closed Thread