Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2016, 02:54 PM

I just logged in just now and when I did there were gifts waiting now there are none. I had over 50 there. also none of my neighbours have faces on my neighbour tab at bottom of the game. I have reloaded and cleared memcache and still the same. I am on WF4 and use chrome on Win 10

Last edited by lynwoo60; Mar 14 2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old Mar 14 2016, 03:11 PM

I have the same problem of no Gifts at all on My Requests page - I always have at least 300, so decided that nobody loved me any more

Just checked also and I can get no Farmer lists to send gifts and the Farm Town Wall Requests says that none of my friends need help! Gremlins in the works I guess

Last edited by barbaraelwart; Mar 14 2016 at 03:19 PM.
Old Mar 14 2016, 03:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

UPDATE: All back to normal
gremlins are in the works, no faces below my game in neighbors lists either, done all the usual housekeeping so I guess its just a matter of waiting till things are sorted out.. can still do work on the farm myself, do quests etc. but no one shows in the market.. time for a break and a day out in town,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Mar 14 2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: problem solved
Old Mar 14 2016, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
I just logged in just now and when I did there were gifts waiting now there are none. I had over 50 there. also none of my neighbours have faces on my neighbour tab at bottom of the game. I have reloaded and cleared memcache and still the same. I am on WF4 and use chrome on Win 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I have the same problem of no Gifts at all on My Requests page - I always have at least 300, so decided that nobody loved me any more

Just checked also and I can get no Farmer lists to send gifts and the Farm Town Wall Requests says that none of my friends need help! Gremlins in the works I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
gremlins are in the works, no faces below my game in neighbors lists either, done all the usual housekeeping so I guess its just a matter of waiting till things are sorted out.. can still do work on the farm myself, do quests etc. but no one shows in the market.. time for a break and a day out in town,
Hi all,
We have sent an email to the developers. I should note my gifts were missing too, but are now back. And I was able to send gifts too. It may just be a temporary glitch eithe Facebook or Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2016, 03:38 PM

Thanks for the swift reply Taz, my gifts are all back now when I click on the tab
Old Mar 14 2016, 03:43 PM

Level:
XP:

happy to report that the photos are back under the game, no more blank generic ones,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 14 2016, 03:50 PM

mine all back now tyvm
Old Mar 15 2016, 10:55 AM

The Quest boxes .... I just noticed that in the regular one, I have 2 Wednesdays & 2 Tuesdays but no Sunday ....
In the Co-op - I have 3 Tuesdays but no Sunday ....

More than likely it's a glitch because of the time change.
Old Mar 15 2016, 03:38 PM

Level:
XP:

Here is something new to report, I went to upgrade my farm 7 to the 40x40 and when I went to the realtor it said my farm was 26x26.. went to look at all the farms on the grid and all of them are showing 26x26 which is not true, all my farms are 38x38 except the ones I have upgraded to 40x40.. HELP... can't upgrade and they have shrunk.. will do all the requisite clean up and will report again.. but this is a heartbreaker... I am not upgrading all the farms again, I want them like they were...
Old Mar 15 2016, 03:46 PM

Level:
XP:

ok disregard the message above.. and my mistake all my farms are at 40x40 and wanted to upgrade to 42x42.. all is back to normal, did all the cleaning, logged out, put the Mac clean up all, and logged in again and alleluia all is back as before... sorry I jumped the gun,
Closed Thread