Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 01 2011, 06:09 PM

i paid $30.00 for 315 credits..which i assumed was equal to fc...i'm short 150 credits still.that is my *****..
Old Jul 01 2011, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i paid $30.00 for 315 credits..which i assumed was equal to fc...i'm short 150 credits still.that is my *****..
It is not an equal 1 for 1 amount. I got 55 FC for 99 credits.
It looks like the exchange rate is as follows:
25 FC - 49 FBC
55 FC - 99 FBC
120 FC - 199 FBC
250 FC - 399 FBC
How much FC did you get when you exchanged it? If you exchanged for 55 FC 3 times then it would cost you 297 FBC leaving you with 18 FBC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2011, 07:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via MSN to auntyPix

Have i got this right - to buy farmcash we first have to buy facebook credits?
But i do not want facebook credits, i only want farmcash.
So does this mean that i can not have any more farmcash because i don't want facebook credits on my computer??
Old Jul 01 2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntyPix View Post
So does this mean that i can not have any more farmcash because i don't want facebook credits on my computer??
I use a gift card for purchasing $FT. Today, I went to the link, just like before, and the box/pop up asked how I wanted to buy the $FT. I clicked on VISA, and bought what I wanted through PayPal and actually had my $FT faster and with less blanks to fill in... nice

It was waiting for me at my farm immediately.... and there was no followup notification on my email account.... nice

I did see an option to see my "receipt", but I clicked out too soon to actually see it.

Old Jul 01 2011, 08:37 PM

If your exchange rate is correct, Taz, it's actually a tiny bit cheaper to buy our FC this way. For example, I always used to buy my FC in 250 FC chunks for $39.99. Now I can get that same chunk of FC for 399 FB credits, which will cost me $36.27. I'll have FB credits left over... 51 of them... so I'll get another 25 FC for 49 credits.... leaving 2 credits in my "bank account". Works for me.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Jul 01 2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntyPix View Post
Hi, if you buy your farm cash from the Earn Cash and coins tab it is still pretty much the same.
Old Jul 02 2011, 01:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
If your exchange rate is correct, Taz, it's actually a tiny bit cheaper to buy our FC this way. For example, I always used to buy my FC in 250 FC chunks for $39.99. Now I can get that same chunk of FC for 399 FB credits, which will cost me $36.27. I'll have FB credits left over... 51 of them... so I'll get another 25 FC for 49 credits.... leaving 2 credits in my "bank account". Works for me.
Or if you buy through the Earn Farm Cash and Coins link (this needs to be renamed I think) then when you buy, you only have to buy exactly the amount of credits that you need to get the amount of FC you want with no leftover credits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2011, 01:53 AM

if its cheaper it works well for me aswell

alot of the time people over react and this could be caused due to poor explanation of things when they change

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 02 2011, 07:19 AM

Angry

I"d rather buy right from Slashkey (not even through Paypal) and have all my $$ go there than through Facebook. :P

EDIT: Aaaand I see Facebook ruined that idea. Oh well.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jul 02 2011, 08:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have used facebook credits for the other games I play and I've never had a problem with them, I actually like it. I can buy a chunk of facebook credits and then divide it up between the other games I play and it is just one transaction against my account instead of several small ones.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20