Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 17 2019, 08:05 PM

here is what is difficult for mee......
I try very hard to manage my Belt Dans because all that is allow for Bonus Claims is 5 per period...

I cycled thru the newer Facilities and got those unchecked until I can bring them along in a manageable manner...

...but I have like 1500 Facilities, and I have no clue if any Bonus Products were added to older Facilities...

...what that means is I can't really use all my fancy Loaders that I paid big FarmTown Cash for if I want to manage the Bonuses sensibly...

...I know I know...the Developers are unwilling to provide any minimum guidance regarding the upgrades when they happen...

...makes it hard for us who try to take an intellectual approach to manage the limited resources we are able to put together...

...jes sayin...

(wolfie)
Old Dec 17 2019, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
here is what is difficult for mee......
I try very hard to manage my Belt Dans because all that is allow for Bonus Claims is 5 per period...

I cycled thru the newer Facilities and got those unchecked until I can bring them along in a manageable manner...

...but I have like 1500 Facilities, and I have no clue if any Bonus Products were added to older Facilities...

...what that means is I can't really use all my fancy Loaders that I paid big FarmTown Cash for if I want to manage the Bonuses sensibly...

...I know I know...the Developers are unwilling to provide any minimum guidance regarding the upgrades when they happen...

...makes it hard for us who try to take an intellectual approach to manage the limited resources we are able to put together...

...jes sayin...

(wolfie)
Hi wolfie,
We won't know exactly what belt bonuses were added until Raul posts what facilities they were for. They would however be for facilities that have not previously had any belt bonuses. If you want to narrow it down and check through them it will probably be for those facilities recently added in the past few months. They should now show a belt symbol in each of the product boxes within those facilities. Service facilities do not have belts so that narrows it down more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2019, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Team. Christmas came a week early.
Old Dec 17 2019, 08:48 PM

Great for new tools. Just unfortunate that the land upgrades do not allow additional oil pumps. Have not been able to keep up with crude since lot 40 came out. The additional land will just make it harder as more will be needed. Crude is the only area that does not have multiple ways to accumulate it like with the super facilities. Hard to justify the expense if one cannot keep up with it now. Anyway, Happy Holidays!!
Old Dec 17 2019, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Great for new tools. Just unfortunate that the land upgrades do not allow additional oil pumps. Have not been able to keep up with crude since lot 40 came out. The additional land will just make it harder as more will be needed. Crude is the only area that does not have multiple ways to accumulate it like with the super facilities. Hard to justify the expense if one cannot keep up with it now. Anyway, Happy Holidays!!
Hi mareface,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to review. Please keep this thread to only posts about the current released items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2019, 10:06 PM

hi

thank you from austria vienna
merry christmas and happy holidays

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=39
Old Dec 18 2019, 12:12 AM

Thanks Raul, looking forward to seeing what we have

Wishing the Slashkey team Brightest Blessings for which ever Holy Day each of you celebrate this month

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Last edited by FarmerWitch; Dec 18 2019 at 01:45 AM.
Old Dec 18 2019, 12:21 AM

Oh, boy, early Christmas presents! Thanks Raul & team.
Old Dec 18 2019, 06:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the surprise! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all of you.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 18 2019, 08:56 AM

Thank You and I'm hoping you and your crew have a very Merry Christmas
Closed Thread