Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 02:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I lost my green hand also. Would like it back.
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:52 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Known Problems

- The store is showing a Reload Game message after every attempt to purchase an item, coins and farm_cash are not removed and the operation is completely aborted. This will be fixed in a few minutes.

All other issues, regarding the Hands and the "greyed out" Sprinkler and Manure Spreader, have also been reported to the developers.

Thank you for your patience
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:55 AM

Thank you for update... looks great as usual except I have the same problem as the reports above... My green hand does not show in my tool box but still shows in my frequently used tools section, I figure it will disappear if I replace it with another tool... my green manure truck shows grey as if I do not own it, and also my purple irrigation tool shows grey... I also tried purchasing the chainsaw & facilities... I place it on the farm, the box 'Reload farm to reflect changes' pops up, I reload the game no purchase shows up but no FC or coins are deducted... haven't tried to purchase the new train car nor expanding my farm 27 yet... but I imagine those won't work either... it's like as if they are still 'locked' even though they show in the store...

Otherwise, it looks like a great update!!!... thank you as always!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:56 AM

thanks seraphina now fix our orrange hand to please
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:56 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the release however there is a problem with the hands ... green hand IS in storage but orange hand is showing in toolbox tried putting green hand on farm and restored it orange hand still showing and working as orange hand should

edit ... as the others have reported manure spreader and sprinklers are greyed out (from what i can see they will still work)
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:03 AM

Default New Updates

TY so much for the new updates.. These are great to be able to help your neighbor to decorate and use our own tools to do so.. The new facilities are a nice addition.. Thanks for all your hard woirk to help us enjoy Farm Town even more..
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

how dumb is that to put the green hand in storage ... prefer it where it always has been ..to easily access it ... hope they put it back ... what a pain to have to go into storage and find it to use it now ...
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
thanks for the release however there is a problem with the hands ... green hand IS in storage but orange hand is showing in toolbox tried putting green hand on farm and restored it orange hand still showing and working as orange hand should

edit ... as the others have reported manure spreader and sprinklers are greyed out (from what i can see they will still work)
I hope they put the green hand back in the toolbox for easy access ...I sure don't want to have to go into storage every time and get it out to use ... what a pain ...
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:31 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 4:06AM EST

- BugFix: The store is showing a Reload Game message after every attempt to purchase an item, coins and farm cash were not deducted and the operation was completely aborted.

Known Problems
- The Green Hand is not showing in the ToolBox. Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers are showing disabled in the Tool Box.
- The Permanently Hired for Design checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously. This is only a User Interface issue, the permission is actually set, this will be fixed later today.
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:39 AM

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 4:35AM EST

- BugFix: The Green Hand is not showing in the ToolBox. Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers are showing disabled in the Tool Box.

Known Problems

- The Permanently Hired for Design checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously. This is only a User Interface issue, the permission is actually set, this will be fixed later today.[/quote]

The green hand doesnt work on my own farms either - even if I put it on the farm where I want to use it. It show up on the farm but doesnt work.
Other than that - love the update and the new freight car - Im sure the bugs will be fixed soon.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread