Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 16 2021, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolieherman View Post

Annoying glitch happens when fishing with net. Unable to catch fish when it gets low. Couldn't find yellow diamond farm selector to try to disperse fish. Help! 2 nights in a row of losing points and rest of farm work.
Hi yolieherman,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fishing.

The yellow diamond you are talking about is the farm selector up at the top of your farms to the left of the message envelope and to the right of your coins.
You click on the yellow rectangle in that and that will refresh the farm you are on.

Most people will let you use their tools and that would include their fishing boats rather than you having to use the fishing rod which only gets 1 fish at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2021, 02:04 PM

hi all
USER ID number 1381993178

i may have deleted 7250 lakes on my farm 44 by accident (or they just seem to be gone)

any way to get them back?

TY
Old Aug 17 2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi all
USER ID number 1381993178

i may have deleted 7250 lakes on my farm 44 by accident (or they just seem to be gone)

any way to get them back?

TY
Hi demetri

We do not have data for coins items but I visited your farm 44 and there are no lakes in it.

You have to contact Support team and let them know about your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 17 2021, 02:44 PM

thank you,
i have already sent a ticket.

unlike many players, i have only have 2-3 issues ever since FT started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi demetri

We do not have data for coins items but I visited your farm 44 and there are no lakes in it.

You have to contact Support team and let them know about your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 17 2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
thank you,
i have already sent a ticket.

unlike many players, i have only have 2-3 issues ever since FT started.
You are welcome demetri
Old Aug 19 2021, 09:33 PM

Default Freshwater Bait

The Fish Farming Plant produces Freshwater Bait
To make 500 x Freshwater Bait you need 600 Coins
How do I buy bait
Old Aug 19 2021, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by murielkf View Post
The Fish Farming Plant produces Freshwater Bait
To make 500 x Freshwater Bait you need 600 Coins
How do I buy bait
Hi Murielkf,
I moved your post to the subject thread about bait. You have to buy the Fish Farming Plant in the store, then you can start batches of bait for 600 coins each batch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2021, 10:28 PM

Thank You!
Old Sep 03 2021, 07:33 AM

I have a question about bait. I make sure I have plenty of bait before hiring someone. I thought with plenty of bait your fishing doubled? I tried hiring with no bait and got the same results with bait. It did not double.Karen
Old Sep 03 2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
I have a question about bait. I make sure I have plenty of bait before hiring someone. I thought with plenty of bait your fishing doubled? I tried hiring with no bait and got the same results with bait. It did not double.Karen
Hi kbirk

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

When there is Bait in waters, it will give you and the farm owner 2x the fish. The bait is taken from the farm owners waters. Each fish you catch uses one bait.

If you are hiring someone to fish please remember those fish will be stored as Large, so if you open your storage, you could see for example:

Carp xx amount
Carp (Large) xx amount. Those were the ones you got when hiring someone.

Next time you hire someone, please check the Large box for fish in your storage, in case you have any, and see if that increases.
If by that time, you dont have any Large boxes stored for fish, then you will see them in your storage after hiring.

BTW, I see a small amount of bait in your data, so maybe it was almost used before I checked.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters