Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 17 2022, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
No, the neighbors bar does not show so we cannot connect to them.
Hi Auntie Al,
Click the button on the left that says Hide. Then it will show your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2022, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The server has been restarted so now you can coonect and get back on line.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2022, 08:01 PM

OK, I hope my neighbors know they can still play but I imagine they will just log out like I was going to do. Can we get some kind of announcement on the game page? Or does that require we are connected to the server?
Old Jul 17 2022, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
OK, I hope my neighbors know they can still play but I imagine they will just log out like I was going to do. Can we get some kind of announcement on the game page? Or does that require we are connected to the server?
Hi Auntie Al,
The issue is fixed now.
Old Jul 18 2022, 05:59 AM

Not sure if thi is the right thread but FT has crashed twice this morning: WebGL
Old Jul 18 2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure if thi is the right thread but FT has crashed twice this morning: WebGL

Hi John

When you get the message about WebGL, it usually happens when your browser encounters an error and "thinks" WebGL is disabled. Most of the times you get this error after working heavily worked farms, specially with water items or if you have the game open during lot of time.

Try closing your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it. If that doesnt fix the problem, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Jul 18 2022, 10:41 AM

Default start game and never get to finish

well if i actually get loaded in game, if i get hired and try to go to work, farm never loads, or starts to load and freezes. it will also do that when i am trying to go to my farms. also my wifi connection will be very good and the game icon will show green for connected and it will continuelly go red back to green then red and so on. the whole time my wifi showing all the bars on my screen. when i have trouble with loading farms after about the 5th time restarting game i just turn it off and quit. this has been happening for the past 3 days. i clicked a box someone wrote about that is suppose to help farms load but it didnt help
Old Jul 18 2022, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstokes View Post
well if i actually get loaded in game, if i get hired and try to go to work, farm never loads, or starts to load and freezes. it will also do that when i am trying to go to my farms. also my wifi connection will be very good and the game icon will show green for connected and it will continuelly go red back to green then red and so on. the whole time my wifi showing all the bars on my screen. when i have trouble with loading farms after about the 5th time restarting game i just turn it off and quit. this has been happening for the past 3 days. i clicked a box someone wrote about that is suppose to help farms load but it didnt help
Hi Mstokes,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the link in that post. Also please check the minimum requirements that are listed in the first post of the following link to make sure you meet those:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

I have loaded your farms without any problems staying on line, so it is not a problem with your farms.

Even if your wifi is strong that is only 1 link in getting to your farms. There are many links that your data has to go through to get to the Facebook app server and many more that it has to go through to get to the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links could be having a problem that can slow down or interupt your data getting to the servers or back to your computer. Unfortunately we have no way of checking those or getting them fixed. If this is the case then you will just have to wait until the owners of those fix the problem.
Old Jul 27 2022, 09:31 PM

This error just popped up for me. Never had it before that I can recall. I've cleared cache, done a memcached, too.

2022-07-28 02:22:07.027 ERRORCompressed TextureFormat RGBA Compressed DXT5|BC3 requires a texture size that is a multiple of 4
2022-07-28 02:22:07.031 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-07-27 212327.jpg (22.1 KB, 1 views)
Old Jul 27 2022, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
This error just popped up for me. Never had it before that I can recall. I've cleared cache, done a memcached, too.

2022-07-28 02:22:07.027 ERRORCompressed TextureFormat RGBA Compressed DXT5|BC3 requires a texture size that is a multiple of 4
2022-07-28 02:22:07.031 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi SirMatthew KC,
Did the memcache clear the error?

What were you doing when it showed up?
ARe you still able to play?

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error