Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2022, 02:49 PM

It seems somehow that my zoom settings were changed. I would also like to know that when I come to this site that it only shows up to page 7. The only reason I could find your message was due to the EMail you sent me.
Old Feb 18 2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
It seems somehow that my zoom settings were changed. I would also like to know that when I come to this site that it only shows up to page 7. The only reason I could find your message was due to the EMail you sent me.
Hi Fireball

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post6484642

When we move posts and you cant find your own posts and the possible responses, then follow the instructions given in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

You receive an email due you are subscribed to some threads on this forum. About page 7, this thread has 7 pages and new posts are always posted in the last page.
Old Feb 18 2022, 03:57 PM

I have cleaned my computer, ran malwarebytes, and just finished doing updating. All else is fine, but the market still will not load any farmers other than me. Sigh........
Old Feb 18 2022, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
I have cleaned my computer, ran malwarebytes, and just finished doing updating. All else is fine, but the market still will not load any farmers other than me. Sigh........
Hi Zebra

I sent you a private message yesterday. Please read it.

Thanks
Old Feb 18 2022, 05:37 PM

Me again, still not able to load the game. My son went through everything and still not working right.
Old Feb 18 2022, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Zimmerman View Post
Me again, still not able to load the game. My son went through everything and still not working right.
Hi Diane,
As the other moderators have said. Your problem is most likely an internet problem. For your game to work your data has to go through many links bw=etween you and the servers. Any one of thoe links being down or having problems can cause either slow loading, lost data, or not let you connect at all. We do not hve any way to test or get fixed any of those links. They are not under Farm Town's control. The only thing you can do is wait until it is fixed by the owners of those links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2022, 05:12 PM

Default farm list not showing items to work correctly.

I keep not seeing items that are ready to be harvested showing up on the screen. and also items that have been harvested and plowed still showing as needing to be worked. Is there a delay, as it does eventually show correctly. Sometimes I hire someone and the work is already done. or can't hire all to be h/p as it doesn't show (not sure what to call that screen). 567492224
Old Feb 20 2022, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I keep not seeing items that are ready to be harvested showing up on the screen. and also items that have been harvested and plowed still showing as needing to be worked. Is there a delay, as it does eventually show correctly. Sometimes I hire someone and the work is already done. or can't hire all to be h/p as it doesn't show (not sure what to call that screen). 567492224
Hi Iwoeb,
I think you are talking about the Show work in the SHow Names section of the farm selector. Yes there is a delay. When you click on the Show Work, look below the box and it will show you a time before it updates. You have to wait that amount of time before it will update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2022, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello, previously had mentioned re slow, unable to load etc. Done all the recommended, cache clean etc & 2day had this pop up. Hope it helps.

Old Feb 21 2022, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
Hello, previously had mentioned re slow, unable to load etc. Done all the recommended, cache clean etc & 2day had this pop up. Hope it helps.

Hi mcgne,
Your original post about this was moved to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread and answered. You can find both in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=467
Closed Thread