Old Feb 16 2022, 10:55 AM

thank you; all is fine now!!!!!
Old Feb 16 2022, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
thank you; all is fine now!!!!!
Great! Thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Feb 17 2022, 09:15 AM

sorry to say my market is not working again. I have tried all suggestions I have been given, and thank you for helping, but...it is not bringing the market people back again. Tried changing languages, clearing memcache, reloading, etc. etc. I hope this can be fixed soon. thank you all!
Old Feb 17 2022, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
sorry to say my market is not working again. I have tried all suggestions I have been given, and thank you for helping, but...it is not bringing the market people back again. Tried changing languages, clearing memcache, reloading, etc. etc. I hope this can be fixed soon. thank you all!
Hi Zebra,
Please contact Support about this. There isn't any more we can do or suggest through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2022, 04:38 PM

Default market won't completely load, and no other farmers appear

I have tried the suggestions I got, and actually had it working a couple of times, very briefly but not for long, and not now. user 1707172118.
Old Feb 17 2022, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I have tried the suggestions I got, and actually had it working a couple of times, very briefly but not for long, and not now. user 1707172118.
Hi Zebra7+2

We asked you to contact Support team so you can work with them about this problem.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 18 2022, 06:17 AM

Having big trouble loading the game. Started yesterday and is still here today. Having trouble loading everything, in fact I thought I wasn't going to be able to get here to post my problem. Yesterday after I was hired I kept losing connection then everything would freeze up. Often get just a white screen when loading.
Old Feb 18 2022, 06:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Zimmerman View Post
Having big trouble loading the game. Started yesterday and is still here today. Having trouble loading everything, in fact I thought I wasn't going to be able to get here to post my problem. Yesterday after I was hired I kept losing connection then everything would freeze up. Often get just a white screen when loading.
Hi Diane Zimmerman,

If your struggling to load the forum as well, never mind the game then it really sounds like you may have an internet issue somewhere, perhaps a slow down in one or more of the links you need to go through. If it is that, you'll have to wait for whoever owns the problem link to find it and fix it for the problem to clear up.

I'm having no problems at all loading your farms fast. You did have a considerable amount of items showing in your game preferences (crops, trees etc) so I have temporarily turned those of for you so you have less to load when you next try.

Make sure that you have done the usual things like routine computer updates, browser clearing, browser updates.

It may be worth you also turning off your computer and also your router for a few minutes before you next try then only load the game and close the other tabs that are open in your browser so that all your computer is trying to do is load the game and nothing else.

This is the link to one of your smaller farms: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...378&farm_ix=29 try clicking on that and see if it will load for you before you try a bigger farm or turn some of the show items back on. If you're unable to load that either then you are likely going to have to wait it out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 18 2022, 06:44 AM

My game is seriously bad! Never had anything like this before in all my years of playing. Hoping that you even receive this message as nothing is loading right and it was hard to get here to begin with. Keeps going offline mainly!!!
Old Feb 18 2022, 06:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Zimmerman View Post
My game is seriously bad! Never had anything like this before in all my years of playing. Hoping that you even receive this message as nothing is loading right and it was hard to get here to begin with. Keeps going offline mainly!!!
Hi Diane Zimmerman,

I've just replied to your previous post. Have a look at that.

Also check the FT console beneath your game screen and see if it's showing an error that mentions ConnectionError. It is sounding like you are having internet issues in your path to the game and the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread