Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 01 2021, 09:38 AM

User ID 1545131279 ) -
Just a question on Cargo ships. When I started the 1st ship yesterday it was a 44 minute wait to finish containers. This morning it is 49 minutes! Why is it longer? I really MISS the 10 or 5 minute load times.
Old Jul 01 2021, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
User ID 1545131279 ) -
Just a question on Cargo ships. When I started the 1st ship yesterday it was a 44 minute wait to finish containers. This morning it is 49 minutes! Why is it longer? I really MISS the 10 or 5 minute load times.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the cargo ships. Each ship has different time lengths for preparation.

The best way to get back to the shorter times is to load only 1 or 2 containers for each ship as you prepare one each day until you have gotten up to 7 days worth of ships that have been dispatched. Then the times will be back down to the shorter times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2021, 04:54 PM

went to load ships this morning and a huge long errors comes up so wont let me do them tried several times just went top do my next ship and it let me do individually so hope it has fixed itself
Old Jul 01 2021, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
went to load ships this morning and a huge long errors comes up so wont let me do them tried several times just went top do my next ship and it let me do individually so hope it has fixed itself
Hi amanda

Glad it is fixed for you.

If this happens again, please clear your memcache and if the error still shows up, then try to copy it or take a pic so we can see it. Thank you
Old Jul 02 2021, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

the red circle on the tool box said I have one ship and now it says two ships in my Seaport Manager.
I open the Seaport Manager and there is nothing there

I am 1468597614
Old Jul 02 2021, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
the red circle on the tool box said I have one ship and now it says two ships in my Seaport Manager.
I open the Seaport Manager and there is nothing there

I am 1468597614
Hi Peggyannvt,
Do you have any ships hidden? If so unhide them then check to see if you can see the ships to load. We have reported this issue to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2021, 03:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default ships

this is in regard to sending other peoples ships onward.

five hours after I posted to the forum, the number in the red dot has changed to 3
So I'm guessing 3 people sent their ships to me and I can not see them, so I can not send them on.
Old Jul 03 2021, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
this is in regard to sending other peoples ships onward.

five hours after I posted to the forum, the number in the red dot has changed to 3
So I'm guessing 3 people sent their ships to me and I can not see them, so I can not send them on.
Hi peggyannvt,

Did you try what Taz asked and clicked on the eye in the seaport manager and see if you have check marks added for all of the ships you own? If you did not please do that and any missing check marks to see if either the ships you can't see show up or that new ones that arrive show up.

If you did that and some check marks were not on, which ships did not have a check mark? Is it a specific color of ship that you can't see arrive or is it all ships from a specific few friends? Please check and see if the neighbor connection between you is one way or both ways.

Optional: I can see you have stored all your ships, which wouldn't normally be a problem, you might want to see if you can find some space on a farm somewhere to see if you can get them out of storage to see if that makes any difference.

If none of those help, the devs are aware that there is a problem and will try to find what's causing it to fix it. Until they do, your friends will have to temporarily either self load the ship you can't see, if they can, or skip your port for now.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 03 2021 at 07:00 AM.
Old Jul 03 2021, 07:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thank you

I emptied my ship. reboot FT and I could see and send those waiting for my help
Old Jul 03 2021, 10:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I emptied my ship. reboot FT and I could see and send those waiting for my help
Thank you for letting us know pegyannvt

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port