Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 04 2014, 03:50 AM

"lost"22 or so myself,waiting on ticket also been a lot of that lately
Old Jan 04 2014, 05:30 AM
Account Not Linked

I lost some a while back and they did reimburse me for it, so you should be able to get it back.
I also have bought decorations without realizing that they cost FC until I noticed it gone!
Old Jan 04 2014, 07:08 AM

sounds good,thx
Old Jan 04 2014, 09:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajahDT4 View Post
I lost some a while back and they did reimburse me for it, so you should be able to get it back.
I also have bought decorations without realizing that they cost FC until I noticed it gone!
I hate to say it, but this happened to me twice! I now have a little sticky on my monitor reminding me to slow down!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 04 2014, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden View Post
Hi. I hope this is the right place for me to be in. I wanted to let y know that early this morning, I bought $42.00 worth of FC. I spent some np but when I got down to one hundred and something and looked again without buying anything it was at 97 fc. Now I don't think that I clicked on anything to my knowledge anyway. But I might of clicked by accident but I didn't get anything. So can U find out what happened and get my FC back to me. Like I said I hope that I am in the right place because this is the 2nd time I wrote to you guys but I got a reply saying that I was in the wrong place to ask for such things. Help Please. Oh I still bought a few things still after my fc was at 97. Now it is at 9 or something like that. TY for your help. Jackie
Jackie you were answered in your other post about this. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589186
Nothing can be done through the forums about your missing FC. You will need to contact Support about this. Knightrider answered you with instructions on how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2014, 07:47 PM

Default FC

KnightRider, OK, I c where Help/support is on game page. When I click on that I c New Forum Users start here. Do I click on that or farther down is Help and Support. Sorry, I am dumb where computers r concerned. Anyway, I clicked on both and cannot find support ticket. Sorry, I might get this yet. This is it. If I can't do this after this reply I give up and won't bother u anymore. TYVM
Old Jan 04 2014, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden View Post
KnightRider, OK, I c where Help/support is on game page. When I click on that I c New Forum Users start here. Do I click on that or farther down is Help and Support. Sorry, I am dumb where computers r concerned. Anyway, I clicked on both and cannot find support ticket. Sorry, I might get this yet. This is it. If I can't do this after this reply I give up and won't bother u anymore. TYVM
Click on the following link. That will take you to the form to fill out.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2014, 08:05 PM

Red face Daily Lottery works for husband but not for me

Hi, have been playing Farm Town for many years and thoroughly enjoy it. When signing in every day, I have not had my Daily Lottery of coins for months now. My husband uses the same computer and he gets his regularly, so I know it is not my computer that is at fault. Can you help me out please!

Thanks
North Spoon Farmer
Old Jan 06 2014, 08:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer View Post
Hi, have been playing Farm Town for many years and thoroughly enjoy it. When signing in every day, I have not had my Daily Lottery of coins for months now. My husband uses the same computer and he gets his regularly, so I know it is not my computer that is at fault. Can you help me out please!

Thanks
North Spoon Farmer
Do you both use the same browser? If no, then maybe the browser you are using doesn't have the popups allowed for the game. Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
trialpay.com
After you set those you will need to close your browser for the changes to set.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 06 2014, 08:25 PM

Default Browser

Hi and yes we do use the same browser, I sign in and log out and he does the same thing several times a day in the same manner through the same site, and no luck for me!

Tags
cash, cash problems, coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, gift card loss, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash