Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2018, 09:45 PM
Account Not Linked

I am unable to complete Quests because Farm Town does not give me Credit for the Farm Items (i.e. Crops Trees, etc) I have tried 3 Quests and get credit for all Facility Items but Twice on Wheat, Twice on Barley and now Three times on Walnuts I can not get credit even though the Quest says I need 0/1 for completion! (These are large farms and lots of Walnut Trees!--I am Level 925) Please Rectify this situation as I want to do the Quests and am running out of things to do! Thank You for your timely reply
Old May 22 2018, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwhitetiger View Post
I am unable to complete Quests because Farm Town does not give me Credit for the Farm Items (i.e. Crops Trees, etc) I have tried 3 Quests and get credit for all Facility Items but Twice on Wheat, Twice on Barley and now Three times on Walnuts I can not get credit even though the Quest says I need 0/1 for completion! (These are large farms and lots of Walnut Trees!--I am Level 925) Please Rectify this situation as I want to do the Quests and am running out of things to do! Thank You for your timely reply
Hi oldwhitetiger,
How are you getting these crops needed for the quests. You must harvest crops on your own farms yourself.

You can not work for someone else on their farms to get them unless you have the employee lifeline and then you would have to harvest 10 times the amount needed to get the amount required for the quest.

You can not have someone else harvest them on your farm to get credit for the quest.

If you wish us to look further into this please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

You can find all the information on how the quests must be done in the Game Guide chapter on quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2018, 06:01 PM

I have a strange problem. I have a Co-op quest to Produce Bucket Hat 10/10 in the Summer Gear Factory. It should only take 2 hours to finish the last step but it shows 15.3 hours to finish. It is not going to expire for 2.9 days so if it takes that long I will not lose it. I have cleared the mem cash but it stayed the same. Just thought you should know that the timing is off
Old May 23 2018, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I have a strange problem. I have a Co-op quest to Produce Bucket Hat 10/10 in the Summer Gear Factory. It should only take 2 hours to finish the last step but it shows 15.3 hours to finish. It is not going to expire for 2.9 days so if it takes that long I will not lose it. I have cleared the mem cash but it stayed the same. Just thought you should know that the timing is off
Hi L.A. Bob,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject tyhread about quests as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Thanks for reporting this. We are aware this particular quest timing is incorrect. The developers have not fix this yet as it is a minor issue and doesn't come up often.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2018, 05:08 AM

Default Quests

I started a new quest week last wednesday and finished 1. now 8 days later i have had 1 removed and no sign of the week ending. usually when i hit the "claim farmcash" button i am told to come back in 1hr or 1day or whatever but nothing for ages just being stripped of my quests. any idea when this week is going to end please coz i have more lined up to finish and time out and dont really want to loose them.
Old May 24 2018, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinesmith View Post
I started a new quest week last wednesday and finished 1. now 8 days later i have had 1 removed and no sign of the week ending. usually when i hit the "claim farmcash" button i am told to come back in 1hr or 1day or whatever but nothing for ages just being stripped of my quests. any idea when this week is going to end please coz i have more lined up to finish and time out and dont really want to loose them.
Hi catherinesmith,
I moved your post to the Help Support subject about quests.
If you only had 1 quest finished then you would not be able to claim any farm cash. The m inimum number of quests you need to complete in a 7 day period is 3 for regular quests or 4 for the co-op quests.
You have all the information on how the quests work in the Game Guide chapter on quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old May 24 2018, 09:49 AM

i finished 3 quests 1 of which was finished on wednesday after i collected the previous weeks quests and was not one of that weeks quests then the following thursday(today) the first quest was taken off my total and i had to finish another quest only then would it allow me to pick up the 3 that i finished. i like to hold back quests to try and get 8 finished in one week otherwise its nearly impossible to get the 2farmcash
Old May 24 2018, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinesmith View Post
i finished 3 quests 1 of which was finished on wednesday after i collected the previous weeks quests and was not one of that weeks quests then the following thursday(today) the first quest was taken off my total and i had to finish another quest only then would it allow me to pick up the 3 that i finished. i like to hold back quests to try and get 8 finished in one week otherwise its nearly impossible to get the 2farmcash
Hi catherinesmith,
That would have been 8 days then since that quest was finished and why it dropped off. Quests are only good to get farm cash for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step is completed. The only way to hold a quest back is to not start the last step. Sometimes that is not possible though because the quest expiration is not long enough.
You had one quest completed on the 16th and one on the 18th, but the next one wasn't completed until today which is 8 days after the first one was conmpleted. That is why the one on the 16th dropped off for being over 7 days.
Old May 25 2018, 02:58 AM

i give up its totally wrong and cant be bothered to explain again.
Old May 30 2018, 04:48 AM

Default Quest: Produce 25x Coconut Ice Cream in a Facility

I received a quest to produce 25 coconut ice cream in a facility. As I did not have any palm trees, I bought 4 from which to harvest coconuts - there is no coconut tree in the game that I can see after several searches (although it says you have to harvest coconut trees to get coconuts) and tonight I duly harvested the coconuts and prepared a batch of coconut ice cream (which is 25) in my ice cream factory. However, I am not being given credit for harvesting the coconuts, nor is the game showing on the quest page that the ice cream is being produced. The quest does not expire for 5.4 more days, but I do not want to have to go through this again. Thank you for your help!

Stasia Doster

Tags
completed quest, farm cash, farmcash claim, harvest, help & support, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trading