Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2023, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
I cannot connect to Farmtown online mainframe. Haven't had this problem in months. Cleared my browser cache. Changed browsers. Rebooted computer. Nothing helps. Suggestions please?
Linda1943.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Fitzpatrick View Post
Chat server is down.
Hi Linda and Tracy

This issue was sent to the developers, please be patient while they fix it.

Meanwhile you can work your own farms and work as superneighbors too.
Old May 22 2023, 09:57 AM

Default Reconnection to mainframe and enter online mode

Hi,

Since this morning (5/22/2023) I am not able to reconnect my Farms to the mainframe and enter the online mode.

I can play in both the new website and in Facebook but I get the same message. Any help will be appreciated, thanks
Old May 22 2023, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesetas24 View Post
Hi,

Since this morning (5/22/2023) I am not able to reconnect my Farms to the mainframe and enter the online mode.

I can play in both the new website and in Facebook but I get the same message. Any help will be appreciated, thanks
Hi Pesetas,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
This issue was sent to the developers, please be patient while they fix it.

Meanwhile you can work your own farms and work as superneighbors too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2023, 10:01 AM

Default not able to go online

i get this error
2023-05-22 14:55:40.813 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal
id Dairyman
Old May 22 2023, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi Everyone,
We are aware the chat server has gone down and have informed the developers. You are still able to work your farms, facilities, gifts and everything as normal. The only thing you can't do is chat, get hired or be hired. Everything else will still work.

It is not necessary for you to continue posting about this as we have to be patient until the developers can fix the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Thank You
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2023, 10:33 AM

Default No visible avatars in the market

There are no visible avatars in the market place to hire. The only visible one is me and Tom. lol
Old May 22 2023, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrajean View Post
There are no visible avatars in the market place to hire. The only visible one is me and Tom. lol
Hi Sandrajean,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

We are aware the chat server has gone down and have informed the developers. You are still able to work your farms, facilities, gifts and everything as normal. The only thing you can't do is chat, get hired or be hired. Everything else will still work.
Old May 22 2023, 10:43 AM

Default online tab

the game stay i n off line mode will not let yo reconnect to online mode
Old May 22 2023, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

HI Everyone,
The chat server is back online now, so you can now see others in markets to hire.
Old May 23 2023, 10:29 AM

Hi, I posted the other day about a pop up telling me that my browser does not support Web GL and that the game page seized up.
Today it's happening again, on the game's own website. I have clicked on the link ( with the spinning cube ) which confirms my browser DOES support Web GL, and I have checked that my drivers and browser (Chrome ) are up to date. Is there anything else I can do or is it part of a bigger problem with the game ?
Thanks !

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error