Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 06 2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
I've actually noticed that since yesterday, my game is actually running faster than it ever has. I also do see the edit button for that secure browser setting. Mine is set on enabled but I can change it. Try cleaning your browser caches and go back again, see if that helps. Good luck!
Thanks. I did all of that before I came to the forum. It didn't help at all. I have never run in secure browser mode because FT has never worked well for me in that mode. My computer and farm town were doing great, running super duper fast. It was running good that day until I left Facebook, came back and found everything screwed up with mandatory secure browser mode, with no edit options anymore. Anyway, I've taken up too much of every ones time here on the forum with my little problem. Happy farming everyone. If it ever gets resolved I'll post again. Thanks.
Old Dec 06 2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryloushoe View Post
I've been having this issue off and on for several weeks
I have 11 neighbors that I regularly send/receive gifts from
I've posted this issue in the forum before.
Thanks!
Hi, i need to know how many facebook friends you have in total, and how many of those have farmtown installed

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 06 2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, to all those that can't send gifts, work facilities etc....

Could you tell us how many facebook friends you all have and how many of those friends have farmtown installed? it's possible that it maybe related to this. We are trying to find out if there is some connection between having ALOT of friends, and this issue.
Hi,

I have 1,053 Facebook friends. I think I have somewhere between 150 and 200 friends who play Farm Town. Out of those, I don't know how many are actually my neighbors, if that matters.

I still can't send out gifts. Everything else is still working fine on my computer. As I said before, I did all the usual tricks, such as clearing cache & memcache, closing browser & re-booting computer. None of this has worked.

I have a super-fast computer, and it's still relatively new, and I know there are no problems with it. A few of my FT friends have also have said they cannot send out gifts, so I know this is not a problem with my computer but, rather a FT or FB issue.

I hope this will get cleared up quickly.

Thank you.

Jeanine
Old Dec 06 2013, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird56 View Post
Hi,

I have 1,053 Facebook friends. I think I have somewhere between 150 and 200 friends who play Farm Town. Out of those, I don't know how many are actually my neighbors, if that matters.

I still can't send out gifts. Everything else is still working fine on my computer. As I said before, I did all the usual tricks, such as clearing cache & memcache, closing browser & re-booting computer. None of this has worked.

I have a super-fast computer, and it's still relatively new, and I know there are no problems with it. A few of my FT friends have also have said they cannot send out gifts, so I know this is not a problem with my computer but, rather a FT or FB issue.

I hope this will get cleared up quickly.

Thank you.

Jeanine
You can find out how many are your neighbors by going to your trophys. The total number is there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2013, 04:31 PM

Default Gifts

Gift page loads but icon left of each item won't load and I can't send or receive gifts.
Old Dec 08 2013, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by retazpm View Post
Gift page loads but icon left of each item won't load and I can't send or receive gifts.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2013, 06:41 AM

Default Troubleshooting

I can't buy Farm Cash and I can not send receive gifts
Old Dec 10 2013, 08:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by retazpm View Post
I can't buy Farm Cash and I can not send receive gifts
What happens when you try to buy farm cash and send or receive gifts? We need more setails to help you troubleshoot.
Old Dec 10 2013, 02:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Send Gifts Page

Did the send gifts page get redesigned? Before, I would click on the item I wanted to send, then click on proceed and then a window would come up and I would filter it to show just my Farmtown friends. I would pick 50 of them and send a gift. Now, when I click on my Farmtown friends, a scrolling list comes up where I need to click on the right hand side of the screen to choose who I send to. Is this new? Are my gifts being sent?
Old Dec 10 2013, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Did the send gifts page get redesigned? Before, I would click on the item I wanted to send, then click on proceed and then a window would come up and I would filter it to show just my Farmtown friends. I would pick 50 of them and send a gift. Now, when I click on my Farmtown friends, a scrolling list comes up where I need to click on the right hand side of the screen to choose who I send to. Is this new? Are my gifts being sent?
Yes, it looks like Facebook has went and changed it to about everyone, it now shows in a single column on mine also, others have complained about this before, but it was for a few that had the change.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unabletogetgifts, window narrows