Old May 25 2018, 10:12 PM

it says - Loading Assets
Old May 25 2018, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
it says - Loading Assets
Hi dcsully,
That is necessary for the loading of what is on the farm you are going to if the graphic has not been loaded before. Even if they removed the black box you still could not start working until all of the items on the farm are loaded. The more different things you have on your farms the longer it takes for it to finish loading.

Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2018, 11:07 PM

I harvested and replanted a crop while it was still up
Old May 25 2018, 11:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I harvested and replanted a crop while it was still up
Hi dcsully,
Yes it is possible specially if you are planting the same crop on multiple farms, but by doing that then you just delay how long it will be up.

The only other I can think of that might speed up the loading is to try shutting down and restarting your modem/router. That would clear any files in the modem that may be delaying the loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2018, 02:47 AM

Thanks, I'll try that!
Old May 26 2018, 06:30 PM

missing factories on my farm 2 taste of korea
Old May 26 2018, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by raememetim View Post
missing factories on my farm 2 taste of korea
Hi Raememetim,
I checked your data and you did buy 2 of the Taste of Korea and I can see that only 1 is on your farms. I am sorry but we can not do refunds through the forums. For that you will need to contact Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old May 27 2018, 01:06 PM

Default typing in chat and message area

I'm having trouble typing in the chat areas and message areas (when on a farm). I'm not in the full size screen, I've deleted cookies/cache and I have to most up to date adobe... What else can I do?
Old May 27 2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelajh View Post
I'm having trouble typing in the chat areas and message areas (when on a farm). I'm not in the full size screen, I've deleted cookies/cache and I have to most up to date adobe... What else can I do?
Hi angelajh

I moved your post to the thread for Display issues.

We had another report about this, the cursor is not showing when you click to start writing. I have the same problem using chrome, but other moderator has no problems using the same browser.

It is a little annoying to not see the cursor but at least you can write.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 27 2018, 06:51 PM

I am using Firefox as my browser. I can't see the cursor nor will let me type. Every once in awhile it works but mostly doesn't.

Tags
coloured dots, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, flash player issues, grid colours, magnified farm area, magnify, market, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, screen view, sound