Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2018, 10:44 PM

I tried everything and my farm still will not load. I upgraded my flash player also. How do I find out if there is a third party? I am 71 and not really computer smart about reading all this stuff but I do try. It seems every time you guys update things go wrong and it makes me want to just give up after all these years.
Old May 16 2018, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaauntie View Post
I tried everything and my farm still will not load. I upgraded my flash player also. How do I find out if there is a third party? I am 71 and not really computer smart about reading all this stuff but I do try. It seems every time you guys update things go wrong and it makes me want to just give up after all these years.
Hi nanaauntie,
The instructions you need for allowing Flash, 3rd party cookies and pop ups are in the following link for several of the browsers:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2018, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default error saving data reload game

When working on farms even for a minutes I receive this error saving data box.. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game. This is annoying and when reloading I am not taken back to the farm I was working on
Old May 17 2018, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
When working on farms even for a minutes I receive this error saving data box.. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game. This is annoying and when reloading I am not taken back to the farm I was working on
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject about getting error messages. Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread. There is a link that explains what each error message means in that post as well.

I would also suggest when you are working on others farms be sure to turn off any show items in your preferences that you are not woring on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2018, 09:03 PM

Default Can't load one my neighbors farms.

It loads the first farm ok but when i go this other farm it sits on the loading screen to long. i already cleared my cache. and it still sits there too long.
Old May 18 2018, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larwin View Post
It loads the first farm ok but when i go this other farm it sits on the loading screen to long. i already cleared my cache. and it still sits there too long.
Hi larwin,
Try turning off everything for show in your preferences and then go to that farm. Then turn them on one at a time to see what is overloading your computer.
I would also make sure you have the show animals when visiting unchecked as well.

Last edited by Taz D; May 18 2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old May 18 2018, 09:06 PM

ok thanks.
seemed to load fine after turning everything back on. just a hang up due to having low end computer lol. i might try to optimize it again.

Last edited by larwin; May 18 2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old May 30 2018, 01:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Default l1.slashkey.com took too long to respond.

I have been getting this error for 5 days now. I just can't access farmtown at all. I have reset my router, cleared cache, ran a full scan but to no avail. Pleae help! Thanks!
Old May 30 2018, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puruntong16 View Post
I have been getting this error for 5 days now. I just can't access farmtown at all. I have reset my router, cleared cache, ran a full scan but to no avail. Pleae help! Thanks!
Hi Puruntong16,

That can happen if you are having an internet connection issue.

Did you clear your memcache? If not please try that. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check again.

However, if that does not help, please go to the first post on page one and try the rest of the suggestions in that post and check the links in that post for more items to try.
Old May 31 2018, 04:12 PM

Default hacked

was hacked last night, changed my password and no longer have that problem, now I can't get into FarmTown to play, any suggestions or help have upgraded Flash player and cleared cookies etc

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen