Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 14 2018, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
Hi..I know the quests are good for only 7 days, but are those 7 days 24 hour days or is the last one a 20 hour day? Does make a difference and I have been unable to figure out the length of the day here since FT is on 20 hour days. Thanks for your help.
Hi Eltina Flowers,
That is 7, 24 hour days. So if a quest's last step was completed on the April 7th at 3:15 PM then it would drop off on April 14th at 3:15 PM. Please note that is the time the last step completes, not the date and time you collect the coins for the quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2018, 01:04 AM

My cooperative quest is on the last button. I have the facility to complete the final stage but it eont let me load.
Old Apr 18 2018, 02:00 AM

I have a restoom supplies factory but it wont load in cooperative quests though i have all the items. It appears deadened
Old Apr 18 2018, 07:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
My cooperative quest is on the last button. I have the facility to complete the final stage but it eont let me load.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I have a restoom supplies factory but it wont load in cooperative quests though i have all the items. It appears deadened
Hi littlesallysanctus,

I just checked your wall hung toilet quest. You do not have the sensor yet so you can not start the last step.
Old Apr 23 2018, 06:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Not getting paid

Farm Cash Rewards for Cooperative Quests Rules:

13 Quests in 7 days - 2 Farm Cash
4 Quests in 7 days - 1 Farm Cash

I have 13 completed quests and when I try to collect it says not enough quests completed!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Apr 23 2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
Farm Cash Rewards for Cooperative Quests Rules:

13 Quests in 7 days - 2 Farm Cash
4 Quests in 7 days - 1 Farm Cash

I have 13 completed quests and when I try to collect it says not enough quests completed!
Hi sharbu123,

This can happen if you are sitting on your farm waiting to collect. Try reloading your farm and see if it will let you collect.
Old May 17 2018, 10:49 AM

Hi Iím not sure if Iím posting in the right area iv looked where to post this and I just donít know...I did 2 co op quests yesterday and I clicked the button to receive my coins but didnít receive anything disappointed about it...can someone help me...
Old May 17 2018, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFlorida View Post
Hi Iím not sure if Iím posting in the right area iv looked where to post this and I just donít know...I did 2 co op quests yesterday and I clicked the button to receive my coins but didnít receive anything disappointed about it...can someone help me...
Hi MrsFlorida,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject about co-op quests. Please, if you have a question, post it in the Help & Support section and not in the neighbor requests subject in the Social section.
Acording to your data you received 15 million coins for each of those quests. As you have a large amount of coins already you may not have noticed the change in amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2018, 03:25 AM

Default cooprativ quest

My Cooprativ quest wont selekt produkt from neibohrs that i need.
Old Jun 01 2018, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by santja View Post
My Cooprativ quest wont selekt produkt from neibohrs that i need.
Hi santja,

I have moved your post to the thread for co-operative quests.

Are you seeing a buy button on the product you need? You can not buy from someone unless there is one and they have enough of the products in their storage for you to buy. You also can not buy form an expired quest or a completed quest.

If it is none of those things... Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests insufficient, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, farmtown cash, help!, miscount, not enough quests comp.., too few completed quests, update kill co/q count