Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2009, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

that little wink and announcement from Raul is the first post in this thread!
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:51 PM

I don't know what or read this thread you are talking about that says to quita sking for more land. *hrugs*

Seems farmtown is down for me. It's acting like i'm disconnected from the internet....which Im not. Obviously
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry Brian View Post
everybody please stop asking about more land! if you knew how to take a hint from the first message in this thread then you would be safe to assume theyre adding more land.

"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"

right there... the wink!
Here it is. Found it.
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

That's the one........thank you. My question still stands.....why so hostile?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:55 PM

yeah that was me, if you dont understand english then i dont know how else to explain it
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mirtek10 Send a message via MSN to mirtek10 Send a message via Skype™ to mirtek10

i didn't play 2 months and suddenly there are new levels, items... it is great, thanks
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
That's the one........thank you. My question still stands.....why so hostile?
After reading the hundredth post asking for and even DEMANDING more land after Raul made it clear that it's on the way, you'd be hostile, too.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:20 PM

Default hostile

hi trinity

no, i don't think it's ok for the moderators like yourself to be hostlie.

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question. clearly there is a lack of communication and no, not everybody reads all the posts on your forum. so if i had to post the same thing 500 times i would think maybe there is a better way to respond or to give out information in the first place. people's strong reactions are a sign on game loyalty!
and game loyalty is what farm town wants and needs.
we are not whiners and idiots because we love farm town but don't have the time to read all forum posts.
the onus is on the game to explain changes.

personally, i informed myself about these things but i still have a lot of sympathy for my passionate fellow farmers.

this hostility is a constant on slashkey and i'm wondering what could be done to change it. it is such a pity!

i think that almost everyone who takes the trouble to come to slashkey and postloves and supports farm town - they are investing their time and passion. i feel they deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation.

i appreciate the sacrifice of your time to be our moderator but i wish you could communicate with us in a more positive way.

(i hope i won't be banned from the forums now!)
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes.... way to many Items for such a small amount of land I take that as a postive and that more land is comin can we have a heads up to when....... days, weeks or months excited for LOTS more LAND!!!!
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applepiecake View Post
hi trinity

no, i don't think it's ok for the moderators like yourself to be hostlie.

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question.
Having been a moderator on another forum, I can tell you the answer to that - in my experience it's because people can't be bothered to READ to see if their question has already been answered before asking it again. Instead of taking five minutes to do just a little bit of research for themselves, they take the lazy route and just expect the answer to be spoon-fed to them.
Closed Thread