Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Apr 19 2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondielee View Post
I've tried sending a PM to MaryMarcel yet my PM show no messages were sent.

I posted my entry in the contest, but it doesn't have a link like the others do.

I would appreciated assistance please.

Thank you.
Hi Blondielee

I just added your farm link to your post and answered your private message.
Old Apr 25 2017, 05:51 AM

Default sydney EAster show

I hope the Sydney Easter show theme with rides and games will be o.k. For this month.
As well as some of the easter decoration. I try and stay clear of using lots of creates. Using crop or flower for pictures or writing.
Old Apr 25 2017, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbee View Post
I hope the Sydney Easter show theme with rides and games will be o.k. For this month.
As well as some of the easter decoration. I try and stay clear of using lots of creates. Using crop or flower for pictures or writing.
Hi artbee

We think it will be ok as the Sidney Easter Show is always celebrated once a year around Easter.
Old Apr 26 2017, 10:56 PM

I am having trouble again putting my contest p hoto over here again. would you please help me and maybe you can tell me why its always a problem for me. thank you Linda Brown
Old Apr 27 2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
I am having trouble again putting my contest p hoto over here again. would you please help me and maybe you can tell me why its always a problem for me. thank you Linda Brown
Hi Linda

I'm not sure why you are having problems, as you havent posted in the contest yet.

Try to follow the instructions in the following link to post your pic, and if it is not showed up, we will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616834
Old Apr 28 2017, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I still can't get this right! Would you please fix my entry? thanks so much!
Old Apr 29 2017, 12:00 PM

Linking your Farm to the Forum http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...14#post5999014

How Do I Post A Picture for the Contest? http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616834

These links in contestrules on pg 1 should help pls me know how u go also
pls me know how when are on farmtown i will see if i can step through it took me a while to get the hang it some times i still refer to the steps

cheers
Old Apr 30 2017, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Linking your Farm to the Forum http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...14#post5999014

How Do I Post A Picture for the Contest? http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616834

These links in contestrules on pg 1 should help pls me know how u go also
pls me know how when are on farmtown i will see if i can step through it took me a while to get the hang it some times i still refer to the steps

cheers
Hi Allykat,
If I understand what you are trying to say, open the instructions and the farm in 2 tabs in your browser. That way you can refer to the instructions while on your farm to get link and picture.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2017, 06:43 PM

Default I like more sport women

This month is mother day. And I would like lot of different sport women for my farm. I have asked for sport women, but there are not a lot of them. I asked for netball soccer cricket basketball and tennis. there are soccer player but they are men I want a women soccer player. there a woman golfer but it not a sport I like. There women in dresses but I don't like dresses.
Old Apr 30 2017, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbee View Post
This month is mother day. And I would like lot of different sport women for my farm. I have asked for sport women, but there are not a lot of them. I asked for netball soccer cricket basketball and tennis. there are soccer player but they are men I want a women soccer player. there a woman golfer but it not a sport I like. There women in dresses but I don't like dresses.
Hi Artbee,
Just because you have asked for something does not mean the developers will be able or willing to do it. Any suggestions you wish to make please post them in the Suggestions section and not in the help thread for the contests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.