Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 12 2023, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi it's ME again I bought the brunch buffet and seafood buffet today and put them on my farm 40. I went to do my brown quest and it stated I needed the brunch buffet.
Hi nettie1212,

Please click on the Account tab and then click on Farm Cash Activity log and see if the purchases of those 2 Farm Cash facilities are showing up as we are not seeing them in the ID we have for you. We are seeing you still have the same amount of Farm Cash that you had when you earned FC for the new levels that were released days ago.

If they are showing up in that area please provide your USER ID.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 12 2023, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi nettie1212,

Please click on the Account tab and then click on Farm Cash Activity log and see if the purchases of those 2 Farm Cash facilities are showing up as we are not seeing them in the ID we have for you. We are seeing you still have the same amount of Farm Cash that you had when you earned FC for the new levels that were released days ago.

If they are showing up in that area please provide your USER ID.
Hi,

Date Activity Farm Cash Balance Item Name
2023-09-11 22:38:58 buy_item -30 Seafood Buffet
2023-09-11 22:38:47 buy_item -30 Brunch Buffet
2023-09-10 07:45:57 buy_item -50 Turbo Fishing Boat (44x44)

User ID is Your USER ID number is: 588275533
Old Sep 12 2023, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi,

Date Activity Farm Cash Balance Item Name
2023-09-11 22:38:58 buy_item -30 Seafood Buffet
2023-09-11 22:38:47 buy_item -30 Brunch Buffet
2023-09-10 07:45:57 buy_item -50 Turbo Fishing Boat (44x44)

User ID is Your USER ID number is: 588275533
Hi Nettie,
The Brunch Buffet is missing. You will need to contact Support about this to get a refund of the farm cash. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
The Brunch Buffet is missing. You will need to contact Support about this to get a refund of the farm cash. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I am missing both the seafood buffet as well as the brunch buffet
Not just the brunch buffet How many other items are missing that I never noticed before?
Old Sep 12 2023, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am missing both the seafood buffet as well as the brunch buffet
Not just the brunch buffet How many other items are missing that I never noticed before?
Hi Nettie,
You will have to contact Support for this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
Since you put both of those items on your farm 40 you may have reached the limit of what you can put on that farm since it is layered. I would suggest when you buy those missing ones again that you choose another farm to put them on that has less layering.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
You will have to contact Support for this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
Since you put both of those items on your farm 40 you may have reached the limit of what you can put on that farm since it is layered. I would suggest when you buy those missing ones again that you choose another farm to put them on that has less layering.
Hi Taz I will contact support thank you I am also missing the cosmetic surgery center purchased 2023-06-27 10:44:12 which is another -30

I am not sure about layers on my farms as I have the crops and one layer of trees and when I have farms of flowers it is only on half the farm. I do not have lines on this farm and all my facilities are on the right-hand side of my farm with no crops or trees on the edge I have gone to many of my neighbor's farms which have layers of crops fish trees and all the cash facilities on the farms with no lines but with the flowers yes they do. I worked on a neighbor's farm and I did receive a message to many items and stopped and removed items with my removal tool and started fresh with only half if the items. I am very concerned at how many other facilities I am missing Oh well onwards and upwards we go. Thanks again for your help
Old Sep 13 2023, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default NON-INGREDIENTS (to me) is broken

I need blackberries for my tea facility. HOWEVER, it is showing up in the Non-ingredients (to me) section.

I work many people's farms and as a custom, I immediately go into the SELLING ALL for the non-ingredients to me, click on sell all, and it's a done deal. HOWEVER, I decided to look at what what in those non-ingredients to me yesterday and found my blackberry in the group. I wondered why I was never having enough blackberries for me tea!!!

Can you help, please?
Old Sep 13 2023, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescraplady View Post
I need blackberries for my tea facility. HOWEVER, it is showing up in the Non-ingredients (to me) section.

I work many people's farms and as a custom, I immediately go into the SELLING ALL for the non-ingredients to me, click on sell all, and it's a done deal. HOWEVER, I decided to look at what what in those non-ingredients to me yesterday and found my blackberry in the group. I wondered why I was never having enough blackberries for me tea!!!

Can you help, please?

Hi thescraplady

You have blackberries listed under Non Ingredientes (for me) as you do not own any of the production facilities which uses blackberries.

When you work other farmers facilities you get products which you can use to load your service facilities.

For example you have the Tea House. That is a service facility which is stocked with products produced in:

The Ceramic Factory
The Cookware Factory
The Tea Factory
The Herbal Tea Factory

You do not own the Herbal Tea Factory which uses blackberries, but when you work your friends facilities, you do not get blackberries, you get Wild Berry Hebal tea which is uses to stock your Tea House.
Old Sep 13 2023, 01:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Facilities

I reached Level 665 and there are no more facilities to buy with coins. Only the ones to buy with Farm Cash. Why?
Old Sep 13 2023, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinemomof4sons View Post
I reached Level 665 and there are no more facilities to buy with coins. Only the ones to buy with Farm Cash. Why?
Hi marinemomof4sons

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Those are all facilities for coins released at the moment.

Soon we will have 2 new facilities you can buy.

The information for those will be posted in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663850

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending