Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2020, 11:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I have had this happen to me quite a few times. On my quests I fill all the requirements up till the last one. I click on it to add that product and it tells me I don't have enough to full fill the request. So I go back to the property facility and there is nothing there for me to collect. So go to the manufacturer and lo and behold there is my product. But it didn't transfer to the last step of the quest. What am I doing that is wrong?
Old May 20 2020, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardaj View Post
I have had this happen to me quite a few times. On my quests I fill all the requirements up till the last one. I click on it to add that product and it tells me I don't have enough to full fill the request. So I go back to the property facility and there is nothing there for me to collect. So go to the manufacturer and lo and behold there is my product. But it didn't transfer to the last step of the quest. What am I doing that is wrong?
Hi nardaj,
What you are doing wrong is expecting the product you have made to store on its own and they don't do that. If you do not already have enough of the product in storage to load into the service, then you need to go to the regular facility where you produced it and store them before you can load into the service.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2020, 01:02 AM

Hi, my lifeline is trade, so why are my neighbours unable to sell me blueberries. same thing in the market.
Old May 23 2020, 05:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
Hi, my lifeline is trade, so why are my neighbours unable to sell me blueberries. same thing in the market.
Hi cgsfarm,

Are you trying to buy them using the Trading Warehouse? If so, I'm sorry but Trading for them that way does not count for Quests.

Your neighbours and those at market would need to use the "sell products to..." either by clicking on your avatar or for neighbours, if you are both on line they can get to tht menu from the neighbours bar. You will need some buying limit left to be able to buy them.
Old May 23 2020, 03:03 PM

hi, my neighbours are at my farm trying to sell me blueberries, but cannot. keeps coming up as 0 and free,. same thing has happened to me trying to sell to them.
Old May 23 2020, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
hi, my neighbours are at my farm trying to sell me blueberries, but cannot. keeps coming up as 0 and free,. same thing has happened to me trying to sell to them.
Hi cgsfarm,
That is from the trading warehouse and those will not work for quests. Your neighbor needs to click on the Sell Products To and not the Trading Warehouse. Only the Trading Warehouse has a "free" amount for sale.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2020, 03:39 PM

no one is using the trading warehouse. they use the sell products to on the avatar
Old May 23 2020, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
no one is using the trading warehouse. they use the sell products to on the avatar
Hi cgsfarms,
As you were able to get some from another moderator without a problem I do not know what happened with your neighbor, but you only get the free option though the trading warehouse. At least you got some and now can complete your quest.
Old May 25 2020, 01:02 PM

Thumbs down default quest box misinterpretation

When going through my ("quest" dialog box) I get down to a few quests left I go to check the spelling for the search and set my default to that farm of the last few steps to fulfill the quest) and in the right hand upper corner, reads "Electrical Supply Factory (1 owned ) produces digital multimeter" when you hoover above the pictured facility, why should it show this 1 owned. I checked 16 farms twice I go to the store and it turns out I don't even own neither of the last two steps. Its kind of deceptive. This misinterpretation of "Electrical Supply Factory (1 owned) produces Digital Multimeter" and same goes for the "Electrical Shop" for the last step. This may be the norm but it shouldn't be or explained why it should be or even changed to (nothing) at all. Is this a promotion to use farm cash to purchase it after fulfilling 21 steps to get there.
Old May 25 2020, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondoit View Post
When going through my ("quest" dialog box) I get down to a few quests left I go to check the spelling for the search and set my default to that farm of the last few steps to fulfill the quest) and in the right hand upper corner, reads "Electrical Supply Factory (1 owned ) produces digital multimeter" when you hoover above the pictured facility, why should it show this 1 owned. I checked 16 farms twice I go to the store and it turns out I don't even own neither of the last two steps. Its kind of deceptive. This misinterpretation of "Electrical Supply Factory (1 owned) produces Digital Multimeter" and same goes for the "Electrical Shop" for the last step. This may be the norm but it shouldn't be or explained why it should be or even changed to (nothing) at all. Is this a promotion to use farm cash to purchase it after fulfilling 21 steps to get there.
Hi bondoit,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
I am not sure what you are asking about as the only place you would see the (1 owned) is when you go to the facility in the facility manager and click on the green question mark or in the store and do the same thing.

When you hover over the facility in the quest itself it does not show the (1 owned). For your example the Electrical Supplies Factory is for coins and you do own one along with the Electrician Shop.

When you start a quest you can go to the last step and see what facility is needed just by hovering over it. Then you can go check if you own it to decide whether you can complete the quest without having to buy.

Quests are picked for you randomly and they do not check whether you own a facility or not to be able to complete the quest. It is up to you whether you want to buy the facilities needed or to not do the quest.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline