Old Feb 19 2015, 02:39 PM

my link to facility's in quest is not there
Old Feb 19 2015, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwittm View Post
my link to facility's in quest is not there
Hi Bob,
Are you looking in the regular quests? It has not been done for the co-op quests yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2015, 02:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Quests managers

Have to say a big thank you for the new method of doing quests by opening from the manager. Love it, love it, love it!
THANK YOU.
Old Feb 19 2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AussieGecko and Kimmie H

Valentine's stuff will be put back in gifts and the store till the end of the month. Thank you.
Thank you for your quick response. Good to see them back again. Love the new plant moving tool. Works excellent!
Old Feb 19 2015, 09:39 PM

What is going on with the "Farm Town Wall Requests"? This past Tuesday, last night and tonight I can not access the page to send Ing. Requests, collect bonuses or apply to hires. Also the Games Feed tab on the home page was 3 days behind yesterday and badly jumbled tonight with 2 hrs to 3 days intermixed. I so depend on the FT Wall requests page to help my neighbors out and vicea versa wanting them to access the benefits allotted to myself. Thanks for any reply and or correction to this bug is appreciated.
Thanks
Ginny Skura-Heptig
Old Feb 19 2015, 10:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Skurs-Heptig View Post
What is going on with the "Farm Town Wall Requests"? This past Tuesday, last night and tonight I can not access the page to send Ing. Requests, collect bonuses or apply to hires. Also the Games Feed tab on the home page was 3 days behind yesterday and badly jumbled tonight with 2 hrs to 3 days intermixed. I so depend on the FT Wall requests page to help my neighbors out and vicea versa wanting them to access the benefits allotted to myself. Thanks for any reply and or correction to this bug is appreciated.
Thanks
Ginny Skura-Heptig
Hello Ginny,

The problem has been reported to the developers and hopefully in a couple of days the problem will be fixed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 19 2015, 10:22 PM

Default Layering is Forbidden to be discussed in forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Loretta,
I am sorry but, you have never been able to plow over items on the farm regardless of whether they were hidden or not. It was never designed to be a able to do this. That is a form of layering and cannot be discussed in the forums as it can cause problems with your farm and those problems can become permanent and not fixable.
Thanks Taz for your quick response. I realized after I posted that it has never been designed to plow over paths. Sorry though....I didn't realize it was a form of layering or I never would have brought it up about the other stuff either.
Old Feb 20 2015, 04:58 AM

Love the new transplanter tools - just expanded 2 farms and moving the trees round the edge was easy - thank-you.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 20 2015, 08:11 AM

I apologise if someone else has reported this I cant see anything but I wonder if its connected to the problem with the news feed and work posts. I have just tried to load my ordinary facilities. It says I have all the tools but then doesnt fill them all - I have tried about three or four times and it only fills an extra one or two every time. I have tried the usual memcache, cache etc etc. Strangely it filled ALL my services!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread