Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Is your train dispatched? Your train needs to be dispatched for the mayor to do your work in your neighbors facilities, according to the first thumbnail you don't have your train dispatched, cause it showed the mayor only working half of the facilities.
Ah that may be it then as I only just bought the other 9 cars today so it was only dispatched with 1 carriage Thanks for the reply Kitt will let you know when the thing comes back so I can dispatch them all then lol. Wonder why it has to be dispatched to work neighbours facilities?

Visit My Farm
Old Dec 07 2012, 07:07 PM

Ok here is a pic of my On Top of Smokey farm. I have the snowy hills surrounding the outer edge of the farm, I cannot get it to even place the in the far back corner or the front corner, I am ok with that, but the spot next to it I have placed and reloaded the farm and they disappeared. Any idea why they wont stay there?

Old Dec 07 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Ok here is a pic of my On Top of Smokey farm. I have the snowy hills surrounding the outer edge of the farm, I cannot get it to even place the in the far back corner or the front corner, I am ok with that, but the spot next to it I have placed and reloaded the farm and they disappeared. Any idea why they wont stay there?

(image deleted to save space )
Try removing the two or three snowy hills nearest the corners along each edge then refreshing your farm. In all probablility the "missing" ones will pop up. Sometimes two objects on the farm interfere with each other - the way some sections of the Hallowe'en black fence did - and one of them will be hidden.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Dec 07 2012, 07:51 PM

Thanks so much for the new winter stuff and people. I did my farm for Christmas....made a little village and will redo for winter after Christmas. So very nice thank you again!!!!!

Has anyone tried to put the people skiing on the new snow hills??? I'm hoping they don't disappear behind them.
Old Dec 07 2012, 08:09 PM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

All of these new releases and all, use up our resources. When I had 10 farms or so, with an oil pump on each farm, I had no trouble keeping my oil reifineries working. I have 7 of them now, adding one each time I filled each one up.

NOW I have 16 farms, each still with an oil pump, and I cant keep more than one of them full all the time. When I pay real cash money for the refineries, because I could keep them full was OK, but now I can't keep them full, and I resent that I spent the farm cash for them only to have you add different requirements without compensating for the production of oil to run the refineries.

I think that the oil pumps should pump more than what they do now, or we should be able to put more than one on a farm so that we can run the now idle refineries.
Old Dec 07 2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
All of these new releases and all, use up our resources. When I had 10 farms or so, with an oil pump on each farm, I had no trouble keeping my oil reifineries working. I have 7 of them now, adding one each time I filled each one up.

NOW I have 16 farms, each still with an oil pump, and I cant keep more than one of them full all the time. When I pay real cash money for the refineries, because I could keep them full was OK, but now I can't keep them full, and I resent that I spent the farm cash for them only to have you add different requirements without compensating for the production of oil to run the refineries.

I think that the oil pumps should pump more than what they do now, or we should be able to put more than one on a farm so that we can run the now idle refineries.

Just a guess... but I guess that you also have one or more gas stations... and they eat up the gas like crazy.

If so, open the gas station, and uncheck the fuel box. You will be amazed how much fuel will accumulate if you have that many rigs.

I have two gas stations with unchecked fuel ... and 7 rigs, and one refinery...... and currently still have 7+million fuels available and 23,000+ fuel tanks waiting which, at today's gas prices would yield 6.9 million more and rising.

yep.. my guess is the gas stations.

Old Dec 07 2012, 09:17 PM

Dear Developers,

May we please have these winter bridges in non-winter form, sometime in the future? They are so nice.
Old Dec 07 2012, 10:38 PM

i think they are wonderful i would like to gift them out to friends and neighbors... is it possible to make a few CC Items.. like the decorating of a tree... it would be one way of saying thank you for the past year and in someways a Christmas card.... for both new and old players... no mater the level.. i got a gift of red roses once..befor i could get them for my self ...From then on i was going to level up as fast as i could lolol and i was hooked!! on the best game ever you well always see red roses on my #1 Farm.. it well be 4 years this mothers day... thank You 8*)
Old Dec 07 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Just a guess... but I guess that you also have one or more gas stations... and they eat up the gas like crazy.

If so, open the gas station, and uncheck the fuel box. You will be amazed how much fuel will accumulate if you have that many rigs.

I have two gas stations with unchecked fuel ... and 7 rigs, and one refinery...... and currently still have 7+million fuels available and 23,000+ fuel tanks waiting which, at today's gas prices would yield 6.9 million more and rising.

yep.. my guess is the gas stations.
Actually I think OP's complaint is that there's not enough Crude Oil to go round. She's probably swimming in Fuel, but can't produce enough Crude Oil to keep her seven Oil Refineries running at 100%.

If your facilities are heavily worked, even a single Oil Refinery can run through the Crude Oil produced by 16 farms. The addition of Mineral Oil increased the demand for Crude by up to 50% yet the supply of Crude has not increased. Each Oil Pump puts out 8 barrels of Crude per day and there's nothing we can do to increase that.

(I have only 5 Refineries and even I can't run them at 100%; I run one at 100% to make Fuel and Mineral Oil but the other four only produce Petrochem for my Petrochem Plants. I have 28 million gas in the tank and 22,755 cans (worth another 6.8 million gas) in storage, and my Petrol Station can't sell Fuel fast enough to stop the stockpile growing. Like OP I used to run out of Crude Oil all the time.)

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Dec 07 2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old Dec 08 2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Thanks so much for the new winter stuff and people. I did my farm for Christmas....made a little village and will redo for winter after Christmas. So very nice thank you again!!!!!

Has anyone tried to put the people skiing on the new snow hills??? I'm hoping they don't disappear behind them.
I think someone posted they could rotate the hills and put the skier on the hill - its still trial and error tho - he has spots where there is deep snow and he sinks LOL.
I really wish we could put trees on top of these snowy hills and also the grassy hills though - I wish they would behave like the earth patches.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread