Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2019, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
Ty for updates but how do you sell to your neighbours with the super facilities
Hi amanda1955,

Just meet your neighbour on your farm or their farm, then click on their avatar to sell products to them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 25 2019, 06:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Why do I not see the 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager?

Update: disregard - the 'Super Facility' has it's own icon in the toolbox...looks like the 'Super Facilities' description needs to be revised to clarify its location...

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Zeeky Banutski; Jan 25 2019 at 06:11 AM.
Old Jan 25 2019, 07:32 AM

1) will the Super Facility always be a coin purchased facility or will cash ones like the bee farms, fish farms, oil factory, chocolate factory etc... be included

2) i know this is a suggestion but can you make the icon picture of the Super Facility that is chosen for that week link to that facility it will make it easier for those who do not have the FM tools yet to keep it full (link to it like u have for the quests)
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:00 AM
Account Not Linked

This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??
Hi Grumpdad

We emailed the developers about this problem, please be patience while they check into this.
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:27 AM

Is there a limit on how much you can buy and/or sell with the super factories and what day of the week will it change? thanks for the update and keeping the game interesting
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:31 AM

Will it trade goods for the Super-facility and it count towards our regular Quests?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:17 AM

Great update! Really excited about the super facility.

I can also echo what Grumpdad said. Both my wife and I are missing co-op quests that were started yesterday. Mine was for Gin. Interestingly, I can buy the corn/grain alcohol/juniper berries from other farmers, I just can't start/collect. Hopefully this will help find the solution.
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Why do I not see the 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager?

Update: disregard - the 'Super Facility' has it's own icon in the toolbox...looks like the 'Super Facilities' description needs to be revised to clarify its location...
Hi Zeeky,
The filter for the Super Facility is in the Funnel filter in the dropdown for the Regular facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
1) will the Super Facility always be a coin purchased facility or will cash ones like the bee farms, fish farms, oil factory, chocolate factory etc... be included

2) i know this is a suggestion but can you make the icon picture of the Super Facility that is chosen for that week link to that facility it will make it easier for those who do not have the FM tools yet to keep it full (link to it like u have for the quests)
Hi JNelson,
No it won't always be a coin facility. And you do not have to have the tools for the facility manager to be able to keep tthat facility full. Suggestions go in the Suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread