Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2018, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added the following:

Post Release Updates - October 25th, 6:30PM

- BugFix: Sometimes after loading a very populated farm with few empty spaces available, the Avatar was not visible at all. Moving forward, if we can't find an empty space to show the Avatar, we will force the avatar to appear on the lower corner of the farm. This bug was also making more difficult for users to see each others avatars on those farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2018, 09:10 AM

Default PURPLE hand tool and SN farms?

Why is my purple Hand tool not showing up when Im designing on a super neighbor farm? Can anyone tell me?
Old Oct 28 2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elain View Post
Why is my purple Hand tool not showing up when Im designing on a super neighbor farm? Can anyone tell me?
Hi Elain

The purple hand can't be used on super neighbors farms because it can be used to buy farm cash items.

If you wish to make a suggestion for this please post it in the Suggestions section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions Section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Oct 29 2018, 09:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the October new release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread. I know we all can't wait for the November release.

If you require help with or have a question about the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback about the game please post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread