Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 03:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default I have read this thread

Perhaps I missed it BUT I did read 25 pages of posts and could not find an answer to this question:
If you buy a second farm, do you keep the trophys for the 2nd farm?
I read you keep your neighbors but do you need to fulfill all those 15 trophies again. Thank you in advance for your answer.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:41 AM

well I am happy, yes main farm gets all the money and xp .. but I would like to know if you can transfer animals/trees from one to another? I have some sheep that i cant gift or sell or delete.. or eat any ideas
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Hey, If we are putting crops on the 2nd farm, how do we hire people to work at that one instead of at our normal one?
That is covered in the release announcement.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:58 AM

Angry I can't buy my land upgrade!!!! please help!!! can you hook me up please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

[***UPDATE***] When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

[***UPDATE***] Once this release is rolled out to all users, we will be releasing the new holiday items. This should happen next week.

[***UPDATE***] 50% of the users can now buy more land

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

Thanks

--Raul
i tried all night but it wont work
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default I don't like this.

Hi,

I am level 60. Bought the lot. But I don't like it. This is not what people wanted. We wanted a bigger farm not a 2nd one.
We just wanted to expand our existing farm.
Not funny.

Greetz
Karper

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone know how to stop all these emails from this site i do not want one for every reply
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:05 AM

Wow... and... wow... a..wow!..wow...woohhhww wow
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfonnie View Post
i tried all night but it wont work
They haven't rolled it out on all peoples farms yet. Only 50% of users have it.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
You are ALL the BEST!!!

Little Wing
”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°★★°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜
..★.••.★ FarmTown Rocks ★.••.★..
°*”˜★°*”˜.•°*”˜♥˜”*°•.˜”*°★˜”*°

I bought my 2nd farm wow this is the ultimate.... you guys are the greatest... now to figure it out and we can store trees too.. you guys listen to us.... I am so just amazed at that and well just so well excited... and well I am supposed to be working and glad I work for myself so I get to play lol ......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:16 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Hot Kettle Alice

I won't be able to get my second farm for a while yet, but I think the idea is great. I know I could have another farm with a new email account but the ability to switch my items between the two will make it so much better. I'm now intending to store some stuff from my current farm and turn more space over to crops so I can level up faster, I can't wait to reach 44. (just 35 at present) It would be hard to deal with a bigger farm than 24x24, if you wanted to view the whole thing it would be so small even at full screen. Plus I would have to re-arrange everything to suit a larger space. I'm perfectly happy with the new arrangement and looking forward to getting my 2nd farm - many thanks FT devs.
One question - if my neighbours already have a second farm will I be able to visit it easily?
Closed Thread