Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2009, 09:37 PM

I am still waiting to find out why i often loose many xp upon returning to my farm after plowing another farmers farm. I wait at their farm and don't leave early so I have collected all the xp's. Then when I return to my farm I actually loose 100's of xp points. WHY? Will someone pleast tell me? No one is answering this question no matter how many times it is asked.
Old Nov 10 2009, 09:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopthat View Post
I am still waiting to find out why i often loose many xp upon returning to my farm after plowing another farmers farm.
Please help the moderators help you by reading the FIRST post or two in the thread linked below and following the instructions listed. After that, if you're still having trouble with this issue, post to that thread ONLY:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119226
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 11 2009, 02:37 AM

Default no xp for plowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopthat View Post
I am still waiting to find out why i often loose many xp upon returning to my farm after plowing another farmers farm. I wait at their farm and don't leave early so I have collected all the xp's. Then when I return to my farm I actually loose 100's of xp points. WHY? Will someone pleast tell me? No one is answering this question no matter how many times it is asked.
It happened to me once. I plowed the whole farm of my neighbour but ended with little xp.. when i went back to her farm to check, only a quarter of the farm was plowed. After checking with her then only found out that she has no coin, all the harvested crops were still in her storage. So it could be one of the reasons for no xp and no coins for plowing...
Old Nov 11 2009, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scospatsmi View Post
I accept with information:If people feel like they have to wait until they are actually done on screen then quite a few of the addicts will quit this game a look for a new habit. The most fun part of the game was making money and i feel this has been lost.
is it really about the money? wow . . .
Old Nov 11 2009, 04:39 AM

Default Thanks & desperate request for land

Hi there and thanks to all for the innovations that keep happening!!

Please PLEASE will you work on upgrading the size of our farms as quickly as you can? If you look at my farm you'll find things planted, placed, squashed into parts of the farm they don't really belong - and the more new and exciting items I receive, the worse the over-crowding gets!!!

Please PLEASE can that be the very next innovation that everyone gets to work on?

Most grateful thanks,
Rustic Rube
Old Nov 11 2009, 04:43 AM

Thanks !! Love the new Items and the Hire to harvest crops.... and the change to the confirmation removal to deleting a harvested field!! Awesome. Also the storage, too.
But still we have unlocked trees.when u r going to unlock trees so we buy them not waiting as gift.PLs do something for trees also.
Old Nov 11 2009, 06:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemimaPuddleduck View Post
is it really about the money? wow . . .
Yeah, it's about the money. Look at (but don't click) the spammer's links in the signature block. If a message starts with "I accept with information:", it's a spam attack. This one just happens to be a little more creative than most. The mods will be along shortly to delete it, I'm sure.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

Old Nov 11 2009, 07:04 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
Yeah, it's about the money. Look at (but don't click) the spammer's links in the signature block. If a message starts with "I accept with information:", it's a spam attack. This one just happens to be a little more creative than most. The mods will be along shortly to delete it, I'm sure.
no well yes that bit is about making money... does not bother me so much as ignore it all . I was on about his incentive to play the game is money orientated.. could not get that.. I guess for some its about making their farm a successful business? being a lord of the land? don't know , for me it's time out to be creative (or in my case not so creative... which could be solved somewhat with lonesome farmers getting more not less allowance with what they can buy use plow etc etc etc . . hehhe had to fit it in)

seriously though it's a game not to win or lose but if having millions of cyber coins float your boat.. happy farming
Old Nov 11 2009, 07:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemimaPuddleduck View Post
no well yes that bit is about making money... does not bother me so much as ignore it all
LOL! I guess I didn't make it very clear--this person isn't playing the game at all! The whole purpose of his post was to post those links in his signature block. As I said, if the post starts with "I accept with information:", usually the rest of the message is a cut'n'paste from someone else's post for the SOLE purpose of being able to get their signature block (with those links) into the forum.

Old Nov 11 2009, 07:41 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
LOL! I guess I didn't make it very clear--this person isn't playing the game at all! The whole purpose of his post was to post those links in his signature block. As I said, if the post starts with "I accept with information:", usually the rest of the message is a cut'n'paste from someone else's post for the SOLE purpose of being able to get their signature block (with those links) into the forum.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I see.. hmm dirty rotten scoundrel.. knew it pfft god so many deviants around need pest control squad. . . :0)
Thanks for the info now I understand
Closed Thread