Old Aug 11 2014, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default What is this!!!!

When trying to log on..message you do not have permission due to tah da tah da

went up above to log in here I AM
Old Aug 11 2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
If you click on the box that has the arabic gum, it will tell you which tree needs to be harvested to get the arabic gum. You can do that with any of the items needed in the quests.
Knight, i've tried that but it didn't work. i also thought that i would/should give me the tree
Old Aug 11 2014, 04:46 PM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
Knight, i've tried that but it didn't work. i also thought that i would/should give me the tree
Hi Vonalm, unfortunately, with the crops and tree's, clicking in the box, or hovering your mouse in the box, does not work as it does with the facility items. It will only ever give you the information that you see. I do see your point though, as it is very much left to a persons knowledge as to which tree gives you that item. Most of the tree's are self explanatory, but with trees such as the Acacia and even the Red Maple Tree, then it is not so easy. Maybe this is something that you could post in suggestions, as I think that it is possibly something that would be helpful to everyone!
Old Aug 12 2014, 03:10 PM

Default just a suggestion

I was just thinking that it would be nice if Farmtown opened up some of the 'older' facilities that you have to pay for, and offered them for coins instead. That way, players like myself who don't have the means to buy coins, can have the chance to get some of the facilities that have been for sale for a long time i.e. the floral shop etc. Just a suggestion.
Old Aug 12 2014, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamx View Post
I was just thinking that it would be nice if Farmtown opened up some of the 'older' facilities that you have to pay for, and offered them for coins instead. That way, players like myself who don't have the means to buy coins, can have the chance to get some of the facilities that have been for sale for a long time i.e. the floral shop etc. Just a suggestion.
Hi Madamx. To make a suggestion you need to put it in Suggestions section and not in the General feedback. You cannot start a new thread in the Suggestions section but you can reply to an existing thread that is closest to your suggestion. This would be, I think best in the Existing items thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2014, 03:32 PM

Suggestion,,,,,,be able to freeze avatar completely. They serve no purpose and get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and freeze them when u go to do another persons farm to work. The black box is the same. DUH,,,,,I think we know a farm is loading or crops are loading. We are not stupid!!!!!!!!!! It also serves no purpose. The farming would go a lot faster. And when I say freeze them I mean forever. If some people want the avatar they can. But, let us have the options.
TY,,,,,,,,,,,,VICKYE
Old Aug 12 2014, 04:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Post Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Madamx. To make a suggestion you need to put it in Suggestions section and not in the General feedback. You cannot start a new thread in the Suggestions section but you can reply to an existing thread that is closest to your suggestion. This would be, I think best in the Existing items thread.
I understand why she posted where she did, the forums is not an easy place to figure out where to post what, there are so many categories I get lost myself.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 12 2014, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I understand why she posted where she did, the forums is not an easy place to figure out where to post what, there are so many categories I get lost myself.
There is always the one for "My idea doesn't have a thread" if you can't figure out where to put it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity