Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 28 2019, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Its me again. I have a neighbor that has me as a super neighbor and set to design a certain farm. When I go to that farm it shows I cannot design. She is not computer savy and I am not that much, but we have done this several times, she has had me design several farms before, but even though she checked design this farm, it shows I am a SN and allowed to design that farm, it still not will give me access to anything but regular tools. I hope that made sense. She has cleared her meme and browser and she has a total of 59 neighbors and I am the only SN. Any suggestions would help.
Hi heartnrose,
What tools are you trying to use?

If you are trying to sell or buy items make sure they have that checked to allow.
She may need to remove the super neighbor settings, close and reload farms, then you also reload farms and see if that will let you work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2019, 12:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Taz, will go and try that now.
Old Jun 28 2019, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Thank you Taz, will go and try that now.
Hi heartnrose,
What tools were you trying to use?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2019, 08:43 AM

Super Neighbor

i'd like for my super neighbor to be able to design all of my farms but i only seems to be able to permanently hire her for one farm at a time.
what am i doing wrong?
thanks
Old Jul 01 2019, 08:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
Super Neighbor

i'd like for my super neighbor to be able to design all of my farms but i only seems to be able to permanently hire her for one farm at a time.
what am i doing wrong?
thanks
Hi Vonalm,
You can only hire them for 1 farm at a time. That is the way the developers set it up.
Old Jul 03 2019, 01:44 PM

How do you un ignore someone
Old Jul 03 2019, 01:48 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
How do you un ignore someone
Hi freemanwpb,

Click on the Account tab at the top of the screen and then click on Blocked Users. You can unblock them there.
Old Jul 12 2019, 08:30 AM

Default accepting a Neighbor problem

So I have a neighbor request from this guy that I wanna accept, but i cant accept it. Please help!
Old Jul 12 2019, 09:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasooof View Post
So I have a neighbor request from this guy that I wanna accept, but i cant accept it. Please help!
Hi Wasooof,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours.

Have a look in your Neighbours tab and see if it is telling you in red lettering that your Neighbour list is full. You can have anywhere from 80 to around 100 neighbours depending on the length of your friends farm IDs. You have 92 at this time so you might be at your limit.

If it's not that. What happens when you click on Accept?

If nothing is happening when you click on it, try closing the game where you have it open and then reopen and try again. If that does not help try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Farmer ( Level 5 )

Farmer Since: Yesterday
Level:
Trophies: 2
XP:
Default Neighbours

How do you add neighbours, and what are super-neighbours?

DB:W201, MPS:C7

Tags
add neighbor, dots, farmtown, invite, neighbor, neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions